Dorian powers up to Cat4

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’m hoping it bounces up the entire east coast.  Or at least a lot of it anyways.

10 hurricanes back to back to back fucking up the east coast until Christmas. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That would be awesome. Have it drop 5 feet of water in its path. 

FPL has been spending years and years on hardening the grid.  They barely have and wood transmission lines anymore....  they are like 95% steel and concrete poles on transmission lines.  Switching district to underground at a rapid pace.  They can bring the grid up quickly in Florida.   Farther north you go the worse the infrastructure is....  this needs to turn into a minor storm like Sandy was but just hit the unmaintained infrastructure of the north east 

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

FPL has been spending years and years are hardening the grid.  They barely have and wood transmission lines anymore....  they are like 95% steel and concrete poles.  They can bring the grid up quickly in Florida.   Farther north you go the worse the infrastructure is....

None of that matters to me. :lol: 

Anybody and everybody living the ocean coast-life, can kiss my ass. While I'm up here shoveling roofs off so they won't collapse, or muscling a fukken plow onto my truck, or starting the snowblower, or shoveling a walkway, those fukkers are living the glorious life in the sun. 

That's right I said it, they can kiss my fat ass. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. 

my parents had to drive to NYC as the orlando airport closed because of it and their airline only flies the route from orlando and jfk.  in their 26 years down there they have had some minor damage once or twice so they aren't real worried about it.  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anybody and everybody living the ocean coast-life, can kiss my ass. While I'm up here shoveling roofs off so they won't collapse, or muscling a fukken plow onto my truck, or starting the snowblower, or shoveling a walkway, those fukkers are living the glorious life in the sun. 

That's right I said it, they can kiss my fat ass. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. 

Lmmfao that's what living in a dump is all about , now GTFO of here , you no snow hating HOMO , go make pretend on a jet ski site !!! Ur  NO sledder !!!

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Spend some handjob money and get a lot in a trailer park near Miami.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Round here they engineer trusses for snow load.

Tar paper shacks don't have that option?

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Lmmfao that's what living in a dump is all about , now GTFO of here , you no snow hating HOMO , go make pretend on a jet ski site !!! Ur  NO sledder !!!

Are you two in the same house rubbing each others' Johnsons? I'm gonna' start calling you two " The Salami Brothers ". 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Doesn't sled, atv, boat or fuck broads!

Too busy working for "masta" on the cotton farm!

Winning! :lol:

I ATV every day. I am taking the boat out tomorrow. My score sheet on broads is as long as your arm. 

Next????

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you two in the same house rubbing each others' Johnsons? I'm gonna' start calling you two " The Salami Brothers ". 

Nah that's u and kev144

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Spend some handjob money and get a lot in a trailer park near Miami.

Why don't you spend some money...……..AND GET BENT!!!!!

Fuck you and your goddamned white trash trailer neighbors!!!

If I go down there it's a Fort Lauderdale waterfront with a 42' Fountain w/ 3x1550s.

Trailer park your ass next to some fukken crackheads, bikers, rednecks and pitbull owners!!!! :finger:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you spend some money...……..AND GET BENT!!!!!

Fuck you and your goddamned white trash trailer neighbors!!!

If I go down there it's a Fort Lauderdale waterfront with a 42' Fountain w/ 3x1550s.

Trailer park your ass next to some fukken crackheads, bikers, rednecks and pitbull owners!!!! :finger:

alright rich guy, do it!  Stop talking and start doing!!

15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

alright rich guy, do it!  Stop talking and start doing!!

NO!!!! I'll miss my woodpiles!!!!!!  

I was just admiring them the other day. 

About 630 PM is when the sun starts to go down, but the grass still looks good. 

My Glorious woodpiles, neatly stacked, against a background of landscaped splendor. 

Ahhhh!!! :D

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO!!!! I'll miss my woodpiles!!!!!!  

I was just admiring them the other day. 

About 630 PM is when the sun starts to go down, but the grass still looks good. 

My Glorious woodpiles, neatly stacked, against a background of landscaped splendor. 

Ahhhh!!! :D

I bet your just scared to run your rowboat in the ocean because you have NO BALLS!!!

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I bet your just scared to run your rowboat in the ocean because you have NO BALLS!!!

Oh, here we go again ZOSO!!! So, you wanna' see my HANES 38s again!!!!