Check your account email address ×

Dorian powers up to Cat4

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm here to torment you, FOREVER!!! LMAO!! 

Yes, you and your stupid 55 Chevy!!! LMAO!! Ya' know why your welding won't come out right? Because you asked the site which welder to buy! That was just as fukken stupid as Ben and his CASE backhoe adventure, and his stupidity in betting me on the FINAL DRIVE RATIO hypothetical !!! Notice that he NEVAH contacted me to follow-through and get his money, and he nevah posted an apology stating that I was right, just by the fukken ad that it was a shitty deal, and that I was the greatest cop EVAH, and that yes, I probably was a chick magnet, when I was young!!!

Same thing with you homo, if you knew how to weld, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED whether to get an ASB or some other welder!! LMAO!! Your welds are gonna' look like droopy grapes splattered along the fukken sheet metal!! LMAO!! You better get yourself a big FUKKEN grinder and a box of # 16 discs, 'cause you're gonna' need 'em !! 

Also, your old Honda is a piece of shit. 

Your truck frame is bent, and will never be right..

The garage is just another new, 3 car garage...big fukken deal.

Your lawn looks like shit next to the garage, and you only have a one acre place. 

The 156 way out in the boonies, doesn't mean shit, cheap land up there. 

How are your lungs? Diesel fumes are carcinogenic. We had a great excavator/bulldozer operator here many years ago. Died from lung cancer. His was an open cab D8, and he was a smoker, though. 

So, start posting pics of your welding job on the CHEBBY MAN. There's a few welders here that can give you some tips. 

They made fun of my welding a couple of years ago, that took me 3 minutes on the front of my mower deck, and we've been pounding it on a massive estate ever since, and it's still there!!! LMAO!!!!  

Post your welds!!!! Post the floorpan, you faggot!!! 

Pay up welcher and GFYS all you have is junk !!

53 minutes ago, The One said:

Pay up welcher and GFYS all you have is junk !!

37 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Please don't quote the old tranny.

I don't want to see his retardedness at all!

:thumbsup:

Why do you two faggot queeers always post at the same Time? Are you in the same room stroking each other's Johnsons? The SALAMI BROTHERS!!!!    LMMFAO!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why do you two faggot queeers always post at the same Time? Are you in the same room stroking each other's Johnsons? The SALAMI BROTHERS!!!!    LMMFAO!!!!!

Weird that's how u and kev144 operate !!!