41 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That's Cat.

So what's the #???

The cat and doo were right. The poo 800 was wrong as per real world results 

hokey smash you guys can’t be this dumb 

53 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

The cat and doo were right. The poo 800 was wrong as per real world results 

hokey smash you guys can’t be this dumb 

Of all the sledding I've done. The poos were always faster 75% of the time. Even at 150 hp

Cats just wouldn't go. Low top end

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Of all the sledding I've done. The poos were always faster 75% of the time. Even at 150 hp

Cats just wouldn't go. Low top end

Cats top end just seems low because they accelerate so well

49 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The only guy I knew on cats was reeves but now he's riding poo.  I think the species is going extinct!!

Reeves is one of the few cat guys that have evolved to an upright walking human. Once they get there no turning back. 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's a 2 stroke 800 so yah.....its over rated. At least it destroys all other 800s though and it's in the best chassis

it is hands down the worst 800 out zero question.  fuck the old doo 800s held up better and prob made more power . No one buys a Polaris 800 be a use of the liberty  .unless they are full retard

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is hands down the worst 800 out zero question.  fuck the old doo 800s held up better and prob made more power . No one buys a Polaris 800 be a use of the liberty  .unless they are full retard

The 800ho has been solid. You really know nothing about sleds do you

Just now, f7ben said:

WUt?

Dude, every brand has it's own weakness.  Polaris carry the 800 mil as theirs...and have kept that lead since Doo figured out their etec issues in 2009.

If anyone wanted to be honest with themselves, and you asked which 800 engine has the history of popping it's top the most....one name would come up.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WUt?

Dude, every brand has it's own weakness.  Polaris carry the 800 mil as theirs...and have kept that lead since Doo figured out their etec issues in 2009.

If anyone wanted to be honest with themselves, and you asked which 800 engine has the history of popping it's top the most....one name would come up.

Yup....polaris 800s were terrible until the 800ho. That particular motor has been good. The doo 800s were bad until about 2011 also

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

lmfao solid.  and you say I k oiw nothing . you are oblivious.  fuck dude my back up 15 pro has 1300 no on it it got a new long block under warranty.  I ride regularly with 3 guys all  have had at least 1 new motor in under 2k no.  2 of the blew there 850 with in 400 mi 

but what ever you need to tell your self to feel ok about owning a 800 to out of warranty you do it 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lmfao solid.  and you say I k oiw nothing . you are oblivious.  fuck dude my back up 15 pro has 1300 no on it it got a new long block under warranty.  I ride regularly with 3 guys all  have had at least 1 new motor in under 2k no.  2 of the blew there 850 with in 400 mi 

but what ever you need to tell your self to feel ok about owning a 800 to out of warranty you do it 

Hey braindead retard.....your 15 pro is a fucking 800cfi. You dont even know what motor you have 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WUt?

Polaris made the worst big bore twins ever made for 15 years so 

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey braindead retard.....your 15 pro is a fucking 800cfi. You dont even know what motor you have 

so explan why 3 of my buds on 16 and 17s all blew under 2k . the light weight crap did shit for reliability. 

I will say at least after the initial cluster fuck that is Polaris thrugh and thrugh with the 850 the replacement motors look to be holding together so far . my bud has 750 mi under boost with no issues after first motor went out in 2oo ish mi 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so explan why 3 of my buds on 16 and 17s all blew under 2k . the light weight crap did shit for reliability. 

I will say at least after the initial cluster fuck that is Polaris thrugh and thrugh with the 850 the replacement motors look to be holding together so far . my bud has 750 mi under boost with no issues after first motor went out in 2oo ish mi 

Yeah, same with the ones I know.  Even the 850's are having some issues, HOWEVER....I think Poo is getting them better dialed in for sure.  If they can hold this 850 together, it'll be a nice package.  Jury is still out but it seems to have started out decent.  Although, I've got a bud that blew his at the end of last year.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Most 16 mountain sleds were 800cfi too you stupid fuck. Kill yourself

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

In all honesty If a poo guy gets over 1500 miles on an engine they think they’re doing really well. So you’ll have to excuse them for thinking the 800ho is good, when in reality it’s just good for them. 

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

Polaris made the worst big bore twins ever made for 15 years so 

Yeah. Prolly not much question about that I don't think.  But in the same breath, while Poo couldn't seem to figure out those damn complicated two strokes, Cat couldn't figure out fucking CVT clutching and Doo didn't realize that cranks may need oil for lubrication.  :crazy:

It's fun being a consumer guinea pig for these guys!  :lol: