Check your account email address ×

Rob Gronkowski Announces His 'Next Chapter' is CBD Recovery

ckf

Ex-Patriots Rob Gronkowski called a peculiar press conference today at 9:30am and most of the sports world expected him to either join the XFL, the WWE, or even 'Dancing with the Stars'. Alas, Gronk surprised us all with his announcement to change major league sports stance on CBD with a new company CBDMedic. He vows to aid in the recovery of other professional athletes using the product he says helped get him to be "pain free." He plans to advocate & calling on pro sports governing bodies to change their rules on CBD.

Gronk also addressed questions around a possible return to New England, he brushed those rumors aside and continued to speak to his pain and recovery. He did say IF he ever wanted to go back to football, he would. He says nothing will be happening in a "week or a month" but "who knows down the road."

• Like 2

One of my buds had a serious issue with arthritis and the CBD oil has really helped him out. He only rode one or twice last year but said he’s ready to go this year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My wifes got the fibromyalgia and I keep pushing her to try either straight CBD or gummies/candies from the pot shop

They work well for Nicole.  We are running low on CBD flower so I've been taking the hemp oil that we got for the dog.  It seems to be helping me with the inflammation in my neck.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

One of my buds had a serious issue with arthritis and the CBD oil has really helped him out. He only rode one or twice last year but said he’s ready to go this year. 

Yep my bud has major back & joint issues. Needles in spine every 3 months.

Cbd oil & he's at 5 months no needles, lost weight and acts 20 years younger.

It truly is amazing!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep my bud has major back & joint issues. Needles in spine every 3 months.

Cbd oil & he's at 5 months no needles, lost weight and acts 20 years younger.

It truly is amazing!

My bud has been suffering for a long time. I was geeked to hear he was feeling better. It is amazing.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I sleep like a dead baby when taking CBD. No grogginess the next morning like with other sleep agents. 

Interesting. I always hated sleep agents because it takes me forever to come around the next day.

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

My wifes got the fibromyalgia and I keep pushing her to try either straight CBD or gummies/candies from the pot shop

You need to combine the cbd with thc for best effect