Check your account email address ×

What goes down faster???

1 minute ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Jesus . You pay 22.00 for yard work ? That's crazy lol.   The most important part is having a dependable guy . I can deal with ok work. As long they show up

Quite often the work is exhausting. Raking gravel and shoveling it onto the trailer. 

Raking wet leaves and loading them is also a pain, very tiring. 

Lifting some of the logs to cut for firewood can also be a pain. 

Helper is almost 70. 

Dependable people are hard to find. If I don't pay a decent amount, I will end up with alkys, and people that won't show.

You should try to find a good, dependable helper. I don't know how big your place is, but a good helper is also a morale-booster. As you get older, all the work becomes a daunting task......you need some help.  

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

One day he works around his huge property all alone.

Next day he has a helper.

Full of shit much?

HA!HA! You FAGGOT OF TIDE HEAD, GIVING HEAD!!!!!  

I've ALWAYS said I have a helper, you fukken loser.

I've also always said I have someone mowing around the house area. 

How's your floor pan coming out? What welder did you buy?   LMAO!! 55 Chebby with a rotted floor!!! 

Yes AWFFY/FAGGON, your Chev is a piece of shit.  :bigfinger:

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Quite often the work is exhausting. Raking gravel and shoveling it onto the trailer. 

Helper is almost 70. 

Dependable people are hard to find. If I don't pay a decent amount, I will end up with alkys, and people that won't show.

You should try to find a good, dependable helper. I don't know how big your place is, but a good helper is also a morale-booster. As you get older, all the work becomes a daunting task......you need some help.  

Ballers hire guys to do all the work Faggot, I think the high TIDE homo has you nailed :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Helper is almost 70. 

Place isn't very big. A few acres.  I have a section in Riverton that we want to eventually put a cabin on. Nice pins in there too. Lots of deer and waterfowl.  Going to be a nightmare when we start developing there lol 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ballers hire guys to do all the work Faggot, I think the high TIDE homo has you nailed :bigfinger:

When was the LAST TIME someone called your place :

Beautiful?

Gorgeous?

Stunning?

When was the last time someone stopped and took pics of your place?

When was the last time someone asked if their daughter could have her wedding at YOUR place? 

I don't trust the work to just anybody...……………………..end of that stupid comment. 

You are right about one thing though...………………..THE HIGH TIDE HOMO!!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

5 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Place isn't very big. A few acres.  I have a section in Riverton that we want to eventually put a cabin on. Nice pins in there too. Lots of deer and waterfowl.  Going to be a nightmare when we start developing there lol 

Sounds like a good area. Gotta' have the right equipment to clear the cabin area. You might have to hire a land-clearer. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

What are PINS? PINES?  :dunno:

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When was the LAST TIME someone called your place :

Beautiful?

Gorgeous?

Stunning?

When was the last time someone stopped and took pics of your place?

When was the last time someone asked if their daughter could have her wedding at YOUR place? 

I don't trust the work to just anybody...……………………..end of that stupid comment. 

You are right about one thing though...………………..THE HIGH TIDE HOMO!!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

U live in a dump so STFU 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Helper is almost 70. 

Pay well and they will come.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Helper is almost 70. 

Don't you use a tractor to lift the large logs? So much easier dude.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't you use a tractor to lift the large logs? So much easier dude.

No tractor. I cut them into approx. 16" rounds, then split them or onto the trailer to be split. I'm not a firewood supplier, I'm only cutting deadfall around my place. 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

People always comment on how nice our place is.

How decrepit do you have to be when your helper is 70?

:lol:

I've had people in their 20's that couldn't take the hard work. Get bent, you faggot. How big is your house lot, 2 acres!!!! LMAO!! Postage stamp lot!!!!!  :owned:

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've had people in their 20's that couldn't take the hard work. Get bent, you faggot. How big is your house lot, 2 acres!!!! LMAO!! Postage stamp lot!!!!!  :owned:

U have shit

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Funny the one only comes out when you post.  You say jump and he jumps!!!!

Yeah, he's 800 Dragon, and he can't stand the " OWNAGE" I've handed him. I believe he has dupes here.