Check your account email address ×

Jill Stein

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

putin is kicking up a fuss. his other antics to influence the election didn't work. so now let's play the "increased tensions" card. putin really doesn't want hillary in as president. hmm, i wonder why? 

Because Qatar will get their pipeline instead of Iran? 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

putin is kicking up a fuss. his other antics to influence the election didn't work. so now let's play the "increased tensions" card. putin really doesn't want hillary in as president. hmm, i wonder why? 

Antics?  LOL......why on Earth do you think that the world's 2nd most powerful nation is digging into our shit-show in any serious way here?   What a laugh!  

Bold: Because he has no respect at all for the Obama Administration.  He doesn't fear the US at all...ZERO AMOUNT.  Wait, is this 1986?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Antics?  LOL......why on Earth do you think that the world's 2nd most powerful nation is digging into our shit-show in any serious way here?   What a laugh!  

Bold: Because he has no respect at all for the Obama Administration.  He doesn't fear the US at all...ZERO AMOUNT.  Wait, is this 1986?

Did Putin fear the US when he invaded Georgia during the Bush Administration?

• Like 2

Just now, motonoggin said:

Because Qatar will get their pipeline instead of Iran? 

it's more likely the old wound from 2011 when russians were protesting against putin and rigged elections. hillary sided with the protesters and called out putin on being the fucking thug gangster he is. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

it's more likely the old wound from 2011 when russians were protesting against putin and rigged elections. hillary sided with the protesters and called out putin on being the fucking thug gangster he is. 

Lmao. Hate to break it to you and Madame Secretary, but we don't have the moral high ground you think we do on that issue.

It's like the US is the least self aware country on the planet. 

Imagine the nation state version of Huzy.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

a gangster like putin wants a weak us president. obama lead the west to enforce economic sanctions that fucked putin big time. what did bush do when putin invaded georgia? 

putin knows that trump is a clown. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...why would he?  What's your point?

Just making sure you're not trying to push the narrative that this would all be OK if we had a "strong" GOP President, which is what alot of right wingers think. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Hate to break it to you and Madame Secretary, but we don't have the moral high ground you think we do on that issue.

It's like the US is the least self aware country on the planet. 

Imagine the nation state version of Huzy.

Amazingly so.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

a gangster like putin wants a weak us president. obama lead the west to enforce economic sanctions that fucked putin big time. what did bush do when putin invaded georgia? 

putin knows that trump is a clown. 

Holy shit.  Are you serious?  Do you keep up with world affairs at all?  Have you been watching our foreign policy back lash?  We can keep treating Russia like the backyard bully who is to be feared like it was the Cuban missle crisis if we want...OR...we can enlist their help in clearing out a backyard THAT IS THEIRS.  GET THAT?  It is THEIR backyard.  NOT OURS.  Jesus.....I don't know who you liberal dems are supposed to be anymore.  It's like I'm the Liberal and the Liberals are the war mongering R's again.  Fucking bizarro world!

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Just making sure you're not trying to push the narrative that this would all be OK if we had a "strong" GOP President, which is what alot of right wingers think. 

Appreciate your concern.  And i'm far from a "right winger".  WAYYYYY FAR.

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All these cold war babies get sorta nostalgic for the old days. 

Ahhh, good times.

No of us really got hurt, or killed, and we all had somebody to hate besides our selves.

To Reagan youth! :salute:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

14657335_1601586266810590_6350357816920957728_n.jpg

14690989_1601586263477257_4548026517898614406_n.jpg

Interesting... This is the Berlin-Baghdad railroad. It was meant to deliver oil from Iraq to Berlin and was one of the reasons WW1 was started. Here we are 70 years later fighting over the same pieces of dirt...

302892cc-73ee-3b08-a05c-6f9dab474bcd

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Interesting... This is the Berlin-Baghdad railroad. It was meant to deliver oil from Iraq to Berlin and was one of the reasons WW1 was started. Here we are 70 years later fighting over the same pieces of dirt...

302892cc-73ee-3b08-a05c-6f9dab474bcd

WW1 ended 98 years ago Nazi Pig Dog :dunno:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Ahhh, good times.

No of us really got hurt, or killed, and we all had somebody to hate besides our selves.

To Reagan youth! :salute:

I'm afraid these moments of unbelievable and earnest patriotism are long gone.  \

Image result for miracle on ice

•  
    • Smelly Butler knew what was up...
    •  
    • War is a racket (1935)
  • I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm afraid these moments of unbelievable and earnest patriotism are long gone.  \

Image result for miracle on ice

Everyone should go home, hit up some Rocky .... when he beat down the big Russian. 

Tell me you all won't be fist pumping, screaming.......... USA!!!!!!........USA!!!!!!

Lets get this shit going again..........Fawk killing those brown people.