Check your account email address ×

Worlds largest cannabis company lost 1 billion plus last quarter

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

GVMT also gave it what it needed. The right for folks to grow their own. Fuck corpweed.

If this was really a free country the fed would de-schedule cannabis. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

If this was really a free country the fed would de-schedule cannabis. 

Free? That's some funny shit there. You need to ask another adult for permission to get married. They tell adults how they may or may not intoxicate themselves. You have to ask for permission to drive the vehicle you paid for. 

It's easier to get free groceries then it is to get freedom.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Free? That's some funny shit there. You need to ask another adult for permission to get married. They tell adults how they may or may not intoxicate themselves. You have to ask for permission to drive the vehicle you paid for. 

It's easier to get free groceries then it is to get freedom.

I know

12 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes it is . It reduces inflammation and helps relieve pain. It helps me sleep more sound too

You should really be on synthetic opioids and anti inflammatory medication that’ll eat a hole in your gut. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You should really be on synthetic opioids and anti inflammatory medication that’ll eat a hole in your gut. 

It would be nice if the Feds changed the drug class of cannabis so it could legally be studied in the United states.  

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

But there is a limit, right?

Yes, 6 plants total with  2 in flower.  I've got 2 outside that should yield at least a lb each. No limit on what you can have for finished product in the home. 1 zip is the limit in your car.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, 6 plants total with  2 in flower.  I've got 2 outside that should yield at least a lb each. No limit on what you can have for finished product in the home. 1 zip is the limit in your car.

Basically the same in Ontario except 4 plants. Doesn't matter what stage they are.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

It would be nice if the Feds changed the drug class of cannabis so it could legally be studied in the United states.  

The facts are already in. Legalizing marijuana has caused no measurable increase of usage. It’ll always be a small market drug. It’ll never make the big time like alcohol or coffee.  I’ve said for years that it’s just not a widely desirable drug. The cannabis derivative market has much more room for growth. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Does anybody know if CBD oil is good for body aches? I see it advertised at pharmacies for body aches. 

Reports are mixed. It’s helpful for some. It’s worth a try. I use it for sleep and post workout stiffness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Reports are mixed. It’s helpful for some. It’s worth a try. I use it for sleep and post workout stiffness. 

That's what I need it for, back pain. I think I'm gonna' look into it. 

6 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

If it works as a pain reliever for some people then cool. But for recreation it’s meh

Fuck my dad is 70.

Tried it first time last year at 69.

Found some stuff he likes. Bought 3 prerolls.

1-2 Puffs and he's good. Likes it better than alcohol. Couple Puffs a week he's good.

Fells better overall mentally and physically.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck my dad is 70.

1-2 Puffs and he's good. Likes it better than alcohol. Couple Puffs a week he's good.

:thumb: Glad it helps him!

Unfortunately to some, you’re either a pot head or you don’t smoke. Can’t fathom anything in between

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:thumb: Glad it helps him!

Unfortunately to some, you’re either a pot head or you don’t smoke. Can’t fathom anything in between

Yep. He was all against it when illegal. Now legal, and he's tried it, he's like " why the fuck has this been illegal?"!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck my dad is 70.

Alcohol causes more brain damage than smoking crack. That's why buttocks is so dum...

• Haha 1

I think one of the biggest benefits of weed could be as a sleep aid. Having worked shift work for years I've watched guys gobble down all kinds of prescriptions to try and sleep and then they eat more pills to stay awake when they dont get any sleep and have to work.

Half the guys in the steel mill were on this NuVigil shit to stay awake cause they never slept

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think one of the biggest benefits of weed could be as a sleep aid. Having worked shift work for years I've watched guys gobble down all kinds of prescriptions to try and sleep and then they eat more pills to stay awake when they dont get any sleep and have to work.

Half the guys in the steel mill were on this NuVigil shit to stay awake cause they never slept

Melatonin works great as a sleep aid and is not addictive at all. I usually chew two sleep gummies and I'm out in about 30 minutes 

• Like 1