Check your account email address ×

What's new around here?

ckf

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey.....I kinda wish I was one too.  I don't need the 800...but I'm sure afraid I'd miss it.  

Been there done that. If I rode in northern ME or Quebec an 800 might make more sense.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Been there done that. If I rode in northern ME or Quebec an 800 might make more sense.

Hey im a 600 rider too. at least it says 600 on the heads :lol:

I also have a 800r Doo. I live on a big river that goes hours into wisc so having something with top end nut really helps there. Like the old triples. For just tight woods type stuff 600 is fine. All my buddies have fast shit so i need something to hang in there :true:

Just now, Wildcat said:

Hey im a 600 rider too. at least it says 600 on the heads :lol:

I also have a 800r Doo. I live on a big river that goes hours into wisc so having something with top end nut really helps there. Like the old triples. For just tight woods type stuff 600 is fine. All my buddies have fast shit so i need something to hang in there :true:

I've got my 800 geared and clutched for 30-70 up and down all day long.  I'm a fairly "stout" guy but OOOF!  That's a lot of sled to try and control on the twisties.  Fun as shit at first...then it's like a wrestling match.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got my 800 geared and clutched for 30-70 up and down all day long.  I'm a fairly "stout" guy but OOOF!  That's a lot of sled to try and control on the twisties.  Fun as shit at first...then it's like a wrestling match.

Your blending power with effort. On a 600 you feel like you can really lay into it . On the 800 you need to watch your P's and Q's for sure but thats part of the fun and wiping the floor with your buddies too :lmao:

Also to give Doo credit this 08 800 motor has lived its life and been WOT for miles. No fade

Edited by Wildcat

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Your blending power with effort. On a 600 you feel like you can really lay into it . On the 800 you need to watch your P's and Q's for sure but thats part of the fun and wiping the floor with your buddies too :lmao:

I know.  My main riding buddy is on a 600 r-xc and he's an ex-racer.  We swapped out for a bit last year and he said "Damn!.....you're gonna die on that fucking thing....it's out of control...but what a riot!"  :lol:

About an hour of hard riding and I feel like I'm out there wrestling Brock fucking Lesnar!   :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  My main riding buddy is on a 600 r-xc and he's an ex-racer.  We swapped out for a bit last year and he said "Damn!.....you're gonna die on that fucking thing....it's out of control...but what a riot!"  :lol:

About an hour of hard riding and I feel like I'm out there wrestling Brock fucking Lesnar!   :lol:

Exactly but its almost not a weight deal. Depends on the sled. Some of the new 600's are actually heavier than the 800's . To me its the arm pump of power. Its when you have that throttle tap to open some whoopass its hard not to all the time and it takes more thought and effort to not kill yourself:junk:

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Exactly but its almost not a weight deal. Depends on the sled. Some of the new 600's are actually heavier than the 800's . To me its the arm pump of power. Its when you have that throttle tap to open some whoopass its hard not to all the time and it takes more thought and effort to not kill yourself:junk:

It definitely requires "flipper respect" where we ride.  Gotta feather it out of the turns and be careful to not end up in the trees on the other side.  It can be fatiguing.  Especially in the beginning of the year when we're all trying to get out "sled legs" under us.

But damn...when I have a bit of stretch between corners....WOOO HOOOO!!!!!  It was funny, I was trying to get that clutch tuned by getting to 8200 rpm and I had a hard time finding the space to keep it there, almost shit my pants a time or two looking for the "softest trees" to bail into.  But boy does it get there QUICK!  

Fuck!  Can't wait to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey.....I kinda wish I was one too.  I don't need the 800...but I'm sure afraid I'd miss it.  

I had a 800, fun it was and great for beating up on buddies but the 600 is more practical for the riding around here.........MUCH better on fuel too

On 10/19/2016 at 1:03 AM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol::lmao: Gap to Mow M :owned:

Hey SOL,

wipe the Alfred off yer chin. Ya pencil neck geek :hay: :fuckyou::bigfinger::finger:

:finger:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yes you are very much are a faggot, Faggot :gfight: 

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: faggot :bigfinger: 

CanadianGayKev Mow M :owned:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:finger:

Wow, never knew they did a song about you

Fuckin pencil neck geek :hay:

:lol::fuckyou::finger::bigfinger: