Check your account email address ×

SSI dynos 2020 cat 800 against a 2019!

Rod

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I know those Yams can be flashed or somthin' to get crazy HPs. 

One of my buds was running 320 hp. He replaced a bunch of stuff. I saw it clock in at 130 plus mph. Very few guys run them stock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

Mach 1000 would pull for days they were fast 

Mine did somethin' weird at about 115. It like SHIFTED-OUT of a gear or somethin', and started to take off. Does that sound right? Needless to say I got scared SHITLESS, and backed off. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've asked before, but never got a straight answer from Snake, is the Yamawinder the fastest stock sled going?

I read somewhere that the godammn MACH Z1000 can still take it. 

Anybody know ????? 

the thundercat is the fstest out of the box sled ever made.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes, if you had a good one.

They were all still ticking time bombs!

Mine was good.  They had poorly engineered wiring and a really bad air box design 

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Met a guy running a new tcat last winter. Just got it dialed at 280. 

That thing was unreal and wasn't exploding belts like all the other 240/280 sleds I've been around.

It was a monster and he wasn't scared.

I’d like to try one someday. Does it sound less homo than the z1t?

On 8/10/2019 at 10:54 AM, J. Jackson said:

Ah, the Shootout. Absolutely the most definitive test of a sled's unbroken in performance capabilities that should be hailed as gospel for now and forever. 

no but every sanctioned drag race tells the same story cats rule the race track every class . 

my bud was working the west yellowstone dealer expo this winter . they were out hill climbing and dragracing the new cats with everything around and he said they were taking most races, .not that said theses are all hand. built hand tuned demo sleds for the dealer show . 

18 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

I have no experience with a sidewinder but a Mach would destroy a stock z1t

So would a cfr1k.....not even close. My stock z1t made good top speed numbers but it would have been a bus length or more behind my cfr. 

I'm guessing the good running triples , the mach twin and the cfrs would whip a stock winder

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

the thundercat is the fstest out of the box sled ever made.

Not so sure I agree with that.   The 205+ HP Sidewinder and TCats are pretty damn fast.  

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

So would a cfr1k.....not even close. My stock z1t made good top speed numbers but it would have been a bus length or more behind my cfr. 

I'm guessing the good running triples , the mach twin and the cfrs would whip a stock winder

Nope.  How long of race?

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

pretty sure the sidewinder is an arctic cat.

Yammie motor and clutching.   Not all Cat.  

I've ran my boosted Sidewinder against stock one's on the Weenie Roast shaved track the week before the race.   Stock ones still run extremely well.  

IMG_20171221_182653_264.jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nope.  How long of race?

As long as you want. My last cfr would make better mph than any stock winder. In average conditions would see 115 and in perfect conditions 119 was common. Those speeds were dead nuts on with my gps

Just now, f7ben said:

As long as you want. My last cfr would make better mph than any stock winder. In average conditions would see 115 and in perfect conditions 119 was common. Those speeds were dead nuts on with my gps

And where are you getting your information that a stock Winder won't run that fast or faster?  :pc:

Just now, Highmark said:

And where are you getting your information that a stock Winder won't run that fast or faster?  :pc:

I havent heard of a single person reporting 120+ speeds gps on a stock one. Admittedly I havent kept too much of an eye on them because the procross is such a faggot ass shitpile