Check your account email address ×

Why isnt anyone discussing the Huwuei news

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Quit sucking dicks faggot

Truth will set you free Bipolarhooknose, I just see the reality and it's happening :bc: and you are a lucky man to witness it happening in your lifetime 

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Truth will set you free Bipolarhooknose, I just see the reality and it's happening :bc: and you are a lucky man to witness it happening in your lifetime 

The reality is my rights are being crushed,  we're spending our children's futures and people dont seem to care

Just now, f7ben said:

The reality is my rights are being crushed,  we're spending our children's futures and people dont seem to care

Debt and deficit will not be an issue after Trump finishes in 2024, and you have all your rights just fine you are just a gullible shitforbrains Bipolarhooknose nobody is violating any of your rights :flush:

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Hewuei pro 20 is going to have one of the nicest cameras on any spying device sold next year.

Damn those chicoms know how to make some spy shit!

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn those chicoms know how to make some spy shit!

The US does not want China doing with Huweui what Android and iOS have done for the US intelligence agencies. Remember when Obama was tapping Merkels phone.

Edited by Carlos Danger

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The US does not want China doing with Huweui what Android and iOS have done for the US intelligence agencies. Remember when Obama was tapping Merkels phone.

I figured the chinks had my banking info years ago.. 

The stupidity of our population shines every time a kid buys a new Huweui Chink Device. The same morons will go and buy a buick made in China and think nothing of it. We do not need government to shit on china, just stop buying crap they sell.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don’t forget about Trumps micro:fluffy:wave 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you think the concerns with Huweui are unjustified?

Absolutely not.....its insane to allow our tech companies to be intertwined with what's essentially a branch of the chinese military. 

I'm simply pointing out that China will respond to this in a meaningful way and escalation is ramping up.

I would expect Trumo will move all tariffs on 100% of chinese goods to the 25% level prior to the sept fed meeting

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely not.....its insane to allow our tech companies to be intertwined with what's essentially a branch of the chinese military. 

I'm simply pointing out that China will respond to this in a meaningful way and escalation is ramping up.

I would expect Trumo will move all tariffs on 100% of chinese goods to the 25% level prior to the sept fed meeting

I think China will lose this fight. In the end they are not just going against the US but the rest of Asia. 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think China will lose this fight. In the end they are not just going against the US but the rest of Asia. 

China will lose the fight if the American juggernaut can sustain the stomach to fight it. Simple as that

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Try and win a lawsuit against the Chinese government.

You’ve taken this from spyware to patents. Let’s get back to spyware. There’s been no proof found. None. Unlike google phones.