Check your account email address ×

Trump parties with a pedo

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I know trump was accused of raping a minor. Do you have a link to Bill being accused of raping a minor?

He was on pedo island with Jeffrey. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...what....spill it Webster.

You need it spelled out?  

Zderp replied directly to this thread.  You replied to me and not to the thread at all.  Your reply reference Zderp, completely unprovoked.  If anyone is living rent free somewhere it's Zderp.  

Get it?  

I think the whole "rent free" thing is way over played by the way.  We all poke fun at each other every chance we get.  That's part of the allure here.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You need it spelled out?  

Zderp replied directly to this thread.  You replied to me and not to the thread at all.  Your reply reference Zderp, completely unprovoked.  If anyone is living rent free somewhere it's Zderp.  

Get it?  

I think the whole "rent free" thing is way over played by the way.  We all poke fun at each other every chance we get.  That's part of the allure here.  

Zderpski threatens the guy daily for no reason...it's funny and I enjoy it....get it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor Jimmy.  Still falling down.  :lol: 

Pfffttt...not at all. You lashing out at the guy cracks me up....like a dumber more childish  version of Trump. :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zderpski threatens the guy daily for no reason...it's funny and I enjoy it....get it?

I threaten him?  Man, you and I see threats much differently.  Of course, you probably see everything as a threat.  :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt...not at all. You lashing out at the guy cracks me up....like a dumber more childish  version of Trump. :lmao:

:lol: “Lashing out.”

Hey, I see you just started another anti-Trump thread.   :lmao:

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2019-07-11-06-00-16-1.png

:lol:   You’ve obviously never read a real legal document.  The defendant is referred to as “defendant”, not by name.  Way to go dipshit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I said the Trumptards here would be legitimizing pedophiles and rapists soon......  sees it was sooner that I thought.

After all its OK for a SC judge to do it.

If only cattle could commit suicide......

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:   You’ve obviously never read a real legal document.  The defendant is referred to as “defendant”, not by name.  Way to go dipshit.

He tries hard.  But he’s not a little twerp at least.  Getting harder to come by here.

23 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Didn't Trump ban him from his properties?

Yes.  

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Thinking one is better then the other? You’re fucking pitiful 

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

850k by the way. The dif is one actually lost a lawsuit and disbarred from practicing law and it wasn't Trump. Actual facts speak for themselves.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

He was on pedo island with Jeffrey. 

Hillary was running against Trump. No links to her being a pedi.

BTW still no links to Bill being a pedo.  

Just because Breitbart made shit up about a fake pizza joint basement doesn't make it true.

whereas a person brought charges against Trump before she chickened out. 

Edited by revkevsdi

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If only cattle could commit suicide......

He tries hard.  But he’s not a little twerp at least.  Getting harder to come by here.

Yes.  

So trumps the only ethical one.

54 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

So trumps the only ethical one.

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It would appear so.

TDS  When your support for Trump is so deranged that you ignore him partying on several occasions with a notorious pedophile. 

Even though there is video evidence and a recording of Trump saying "he is a terrific guy, likes beautiful women as much as he does and they are  young  "

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

TDS  When your support for Trump is so deranged that you ignore him partying on several occasions with a notorious pedophile. 

Even though there is video evidence and a recording of Trump saying "he is a terrific guy, likes beautiful women as much as he does and they are  young  "

What medication are you suppose to be on, Kevvy? Is there no one in your household that ensures you take it? :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your complaint is not with Trump, or his supporters. 

Your angst should be properly directed at the DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION, for foisting a punk-assed bitch, fukken bitch bastard cunt of a fukken bitch, on the American electorate. 

8 hours ago, irv said:

What medication are you suppose to be on, Kevvy? Is there no one in your household that ensures you take it? :dunno:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  No kidding.  :lol2: 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your complaint is not with Trump, or his supporters. 

Your angst should be properly directed at the DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION, for foisting a punk-assed bitch, fukken bitch bastard cunt of a fukken bitch, on the American electorate. 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You have no business running around calling anyone dumb when you start threads like these  :lol: 

I showed a video of Trump partying with a pedo. 

Trump was into it. Checking out the chicks dancing, talking in Epsteins ear. 

Then I Asked for proof of Bill and Hillary doing the same thing. 

You loons came up blank. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I showed a video of Trump partying with a pedo. 

Trump was into it. Checking out the chicks dancing, talking in Epsteins ear. 

Then I Asked for proof of Bill and Hillary doing the same thing. 

You loons came up blank. 

We don't have to prove Bill and Hillary did or did not do anything...…………..she LOST.