Check your account email address ×

Only in Canada

Wouldn't this be considered similar to the gay cake baking debacle from last year? Post a sign in writing stating the owners right to refuse service. I know that many of the tattoo parlors around here won't tattoo wives/girlfriends names, ink on the hands (unless you already have a sleeve or whatnot) things that are likely to be regretted later in life. What's the difference? "Sorry ma'am, I'm not waxing your balls"? :dunno:

56 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The government of Canada is considering whether to order a woman, under force of law, to wax a set of cock and balls.

THIS STATEMENT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT MADE UP TO CREATE HATE and BASH TRUDEAU

If this business doesn't do  men ever, then She has the right to deny this person and would win any court case......

Edited by 1trailmaker

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The government of Canada is considering whether to order a woman, under force of law, to wax a set of cock and balls.

If this business doesn't do  men ever, then She has the right to deny this person and would win any court case......

Maybe it's just me but a woman waxing the balls of another woman just sounds.................. weird.  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

But if they do men the business does not have the right to refuse?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

It's on Trudeau and cunts like Wynnebags.

Go Doug.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

But if they do men the business does not have the right to refuse?

A salon would have a hard time justifying why it's ok to wax a mans balls and not a woman's.  I could see how that could be considered discrimination.  "Hey, I think you're a mental case so I refuse to wax your nutsack.  Nutjobs aren't welcome here."

• Haha 1