Check your account email address ×

China losing...again

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think we all support taking it a step further and getting serious. Problem is Trump has to win reelection or it's all for nothing. If he wins I think you will see him double down on every China front. If he loses it's back to business as usual

And this.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Things are not looking good in china however I have been doing a bunch of investment research lately and it seems that every single analyst is predicting massive failure for our economy and hedge funds managers have been hedging against the markets in the highest level in history. Reason? Massive debt. Worse than in 2008. Personal, real estate, corporate, student loans and pension liabilities (state and local). Fucking time bomb and everybody know it. 

Yep. It’s the debt bomb. Massive corporate debt too. Something on the order of $10 trillion. While everyone is looking at China, America is financing a debt based economy. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Things are not looking good in china however I have been doing a bunch of investment research lately and it seems that every single analyst is predicting massive failure for our economy and hedge funds managers have been hedging against the markets in the highest level in history. Reason? Massive debt. Worse than in 2008. Personal, real estate, corporate, student loans and pension liabilities (state and local). Fucking time bomb and everybody know it. 

I know people it the auto sales racket. They are offering 0% for 84 months on certain vehicles,but you only get that deal if you pay sticker. Idiots are beating down the door for that low payment.  Idiots.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think we all support taking it a step further and getting serious. Problem is Trump has to win reelection or it's all for nothing. If he wins I think you will see him double down on every China front. If he loses it's back to business as usual

He also said he will take an ax to the budget in a second term...we shall see. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7269195/Trump-reportedly-plans-make-massive-cuts-federal-spending-second-term.html?ITO=applenews

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why not do it in his first term. Hes a liar and wont cut shit except social programs. Hed just funnel any cuts to the military either way

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also said he will take an ax to the budget in a second term...we shall see. 

Can you imagine? Although we all know it has to happen at some point - you start talking about cuts and fiscal responsibility and people’s heads will fly off. 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. It’s the debt bomb. Massive corporate debt too. Something on the order of $10 trillion. While everyone is looking at China, America is financing a debt based economy. 

Shut up stupid...

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Can you imagine? Although we all know it has to happen at some point - you start talking about cuts and fiscal responsibility and people’s heads will fly off. 

Bullshit....he was talking cuts and fiscal responsibility and that's part of what got him elected. Then he did the exact opposite and spent worse than any dem before him

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I know people it the auto sales racket. They are offering 0% for 84 months on certain vehicles,but you only get that deal if you pay sticker. Idiots are beating down the door for that low payment.  Idiots.

Shut up stupid

Just now, f7ben said:

Bullshit....he was talking cuts and fiscal responsibility and that's part of what got him elected. Then he did the exact opposite and spent worse than any dem before him

Shut up stupid

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hope you drown with the flash flood that is headed your, you’re, yoos, way FuckFace!:finger3:

I'm at the airport picking up the wife fucking storms knocked out the traffic light on 63rd it's backed up over the bridge. 😡

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm at the airport picking up the wife fucking storms knocked out the traffic light on 63rd it's backed up over the bridge. 😡

Ahahahahahaha......fuck Chicago right in the face. I fucking get the sweats and pissed off just thinking about having to drive through that God forsaken fuckstain

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahahahahahaha......fuck Chicago right in the face. I fucking get the sweats and pissed off just thinking about having to drive through that God forsaken fuckstain

No jhuror!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

She texted me a little while ago said her plane bounced and slid upon landing but she is okay. Damn, I almost hit the lottery there. :lol:

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’ve lived in the Chicago burbs for twelve years and probably been downtown like 6 or 8 times. I90 is my worst freakin nite mare. A few short years and I’ll be outta there. I want to live somewhere with one yellow flashing traffic light in town. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve lived in the Chicago burbs for twelve years and probably been downtown like 6 or 8 times. I90 is my worst freakin nite mare. A few short years and I’ll be outta there. I want to live somewhere with one yellow flashing traffic light in town. :lol: 

Yessir.....

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Cicero is always fuck up over there on the weekends. All of those Mexicans going out for tacos.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I want a place that doesn’t even have a flashing light.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Cicero is always fuck up over there on the weekends. All of those Mexicans going out for tacos.

Except the good tacos are over on Pulaski!