Check your account email address ×

China losing...again

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahahahahahaha......fuck Chicago right in the face. I fucking get the sweats and pissed off just thinking about having to drive through that God forsaken fuckstain

Uuur a Idiot and yorrrr opinion doesn’t mater. Chicago doesn’t want yoos anyway. We already have too many stupid pollacks.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Uuur a Idiot and yorrrr opinion doesn’t mater. Chicago doesn’t want yoos anyway. We already have too many stupid pollacks.

No such thing.....Yur

Listen you fucking beaners......I like tacos as much as you homos but when talking about Chicago food the conversation starts and ends with Italian beef. Now gtfo

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking beaners......I like tacos as much as you homos but when talking about Chicago food the conversation starts and ends with Italian beef. Now gtfo

You get tired of Italian beef round here. You never get tired of tacos!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Buona beef is sold in the frozen food section at Aldi. Go to Aldi and shut your man hole cover.

Just now, Anler said:

You get tired of Italian beef round here. You never get tired of tacos!

I'll bet you've spent more time with some Italian beef in your mouth than any taco

Ahahahahahahaha........FAGGOT!!!!

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's also about centralization and the economic and to a larger extent military threat that poses. China was becoming too big to fail and needed a haircut. You cannot let that amount of your supply chain be linked to one country. It is dangerous and ignorant.

Great posts Ben!