Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh.  I figured as much.  Cuz...no fucking way mine would even consider that cute.

Yeah she probably wouldn't appreciate it :lol:   I love her though shes a good lady :bc: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

P550 has "dates" every night!

Right Tyrone?!!!

😂

See everybody!!! See how the " FOUR TRANNIES " start shit with me!!! Why did AWFULMOUTHFUL OF CUM , start shit with me?? See, it's these 4 faggots that ruin every thread!!

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Quit fucking up my thread ya jaggoffs. :bigfinger:

tumblr_ml60g9bvcV1rgje4po1_400.gif

u1mmlmV.png

That’s fancy,the miniature golf place by me, just give you a little pencil and score card. Just got home from work fuck faces.  Feels like a Monday to me.

F6C47C7C-5789-470F-82B3-24D2EB191216.gif

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, nice set!  What did you use for the picture?  Roofies?  Ether?  Some type of opiod?

:lol:

:lol:surprising enough, she actually sends them to me!! Haha..I don't even ask..I'll just be working and oh a set of awesome tits come through...Always tastefully done too..

Pay no attention to the "bad skin". lollllzzzzz

Screenshot_20190410-171544.png

On 7/20/2019 at 12:20 AM, Rigid1 said:

Can't really call into myself..lol..19 lawns..I should be able to skip half of them though..

The grass is starting to slow down here now that we are getting toward the end of July :thumb:

A buddy came up on Friday night and left earlier this morning. We fucked around with my greenhouse, put on a screen door and changed out an AC. High temp yesterday was 87° and it was humid as hell.

• Like 1

Wild weekend started Friday night at the cottage, worst storms I’ve ever been in. Straight line winds in excess of 100 mph, sounded like a train coming, scary shit. Nobody got hurt, we got very lucky, only a dented gutter, neighbors had it much worse.

0CC53610-C741-476B-BDE7-D15F1B505918.thumb.jpeg.940627a5954ade8775d36b16bd37fd46.jpeg1EB9E85F-615F-4B30-BB19-C2676F723065.thumb.jpeg.7c9bd86fc182bf71dd54bf6504523f7c.jpeg155CD0D5-5C5C-4D5E-A4DD-A5B0D77808A9.thumb.jpeg.473950eaca7bd2343eaa94d79cb43d00.jpeg2EE7EF7B-DCC5-4FA8-88BF-8BDA60370FAD.thumb.jpeg.317f0cdd910982c40f044df9c4a5f291.jpeg241E94D9-2E2D-4A33-81C9-2096BDBFF8DE.thumb.jpeg.499eb78362e52177dfbc24cf69311523.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Anybody that leaves big trees in the crush perimeter of their house, bldgs., etc. deserves to have them damaged. 

Common fukken sense would tell them a fukken tree can do $40,000.00 damage to a house in one second. 

I never trust any fukken tree. 

Either drop the bastards yourself or call a tree fukken service, or take a chance and have your place imploded. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anybody that leaves big trees in the crush perimeter of their house, bldgs., etc. deserves to have them damaged. 

Common fukken sense would tell them a fukken tree can do $40,000.00 damage to a house in one second. 

Either drop the bastards yourself or call a tree fukken service, or take a chance and have your place imploded. 

Shut the fuck up

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like Ben said.................shut the fuck up!!!! Did you ever hear of a thing called insurance?.............moron.

30 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like Ben said.................shut the fuck up!!!! Did you ever hear of a thing called insurance?.............moron.

Hes dumb....like 18 on his wonderlic dumb

57 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh yeah, they got insurance, so let a fukken tree destroy your place!!! LMAO!!!

That is THE stupidest thing I've ever read.

First, you have the hassle of the insurance claim.

Then you have to go through the bullshit of finding a GOOD contractor, and PRAYING that they do a good job!!

STFU!!! STFU!!! I hate your post!! STFU!!! It is the absolute stupidest fukken thing I have ever seen!!

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then you have to go through the bullshit of finding a GOOD contractor, and PRAYING that they do a good job!!

STFU!!! STFU!!! I hate your post!! STFU!!! It is the absolute stupidest fukken thing I have ever seen!!

Shut the fuck up

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Once again, stfu, you sound like a really dumb woman. Thinking an insurance claim and rebuild is the end of the world......idiot.