Check your account email address ×

Kamala Caught In A Hypocrite Trap

Hard to believe she forgot about this case, while calling out Acosta. Only other conclusion I can come up with is she’s just really stupid. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, J. Jackson said:

She's is such a dumb fucking cunt panderer that deserves to go down like the cheap whore that she is.

Geez dude....don't hold back. :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Geez dude....don't hold back. :lmao:

I watch these cocksuckers on both sides do acting jobs worthy of an Oscar that I'm just hoping that someone with guts and honesty will come forth. I realize politics is a dirty game but fuck me  it's pitiful.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I watch these cocksuckers on both sides do acting jobs worthy of an Oscar that I'm just hoping that someone with guts and honesty will come forth. I realize politics is a dirty game but fuck me  it's pitiful.

This is what happens when we treat elected PUBLIC SERVANTS like celebrities.... chasing them around looking for selfies and autographs.  They get to do whatever they want because a percentage of the population backs their celebrity no matter what.

DC is smarter than America.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is what happens when we treat elected PUBLIC SERVANTS like celebrities.... chasing them around looking for selfies and autographs.  They get to do whatever they want because a percentage of the population backs their celebrity no matter what.

It's called cult of personality and you're balls deep in it you fucking sheep fucking pawn :lol:

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

She's is such a dumb fucking cunt panderer that deserves to go down like the cheap whore that she is.

She’s evil, but far from dumb. She’d sink her nails into your nutsack and puke down your throat before you could blink. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can hardly believe that you posted that. Oh I guess I can :lol: