Check your account email address ×

Keeping the homeless away

Officials in West Palm Beach, Fla., are playing continuous loops of children's songs to keep the homeless from sleeping on the patio of a city-owned banquet facility.

"Baby Shark" and "Raining Tacos" are only temporary fixes for the problem of homelessness at the glass-walled Waterfront Lake Pavilion, West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation Director Leah Rockwell told The Palm Beach Post.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-palm-beach-uses-baby-shark-to-keep-homeless-away-from-banquet-hall

Only reason we have homeless people is because of capitalism.

There's more than enough empty homes for them.

The only thing standing between the homeless and a home is a social construct we call 'money', which is what capitalism is all predicated upon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Only reason we have homeless people is because of capitalism.

There's more than enough empty homes for them.

The only thing standing between the homeless and a home is a social construct we call 'money', which is what capitalism is all predicated upon.

I have 2 homes and 2 motorhomes.  How many should I allow the homeless to occupy?  

You have plenty or room at your place for a couple of tents and your shed has room.  How many homeless do you house?   Why aren't you giving the homeless a place to call home?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I have 2 homes and 2 motorhomes.  How many should I allow the homeless to occupy?  

You have plenty or room at your place for a couple of tents and your shed has room.  How many homeless do you house?   Why aren't you giving the homeless a place to call home?

Another fetid piece of shit...

Hogmark and LowIQpilot...

Just now, motonoggin said:

Another fetid piece of shit...

Hogmark and LowIQpilot...

Why is that so hard for you to answer.  

I'm a piece of shit because you refuse to help the homeless?  Hmmm.  

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why is that so hard for you to answer.  

I'm a piece of shit because you refuse to help the homeless?  Hmmm.  

When you're ready to stop with the logical fallacies then I'll engage you in a serious manner. 

Until then, you're a piece of fetid shit.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When you're ready to stop with the logical fallacies then I'll engage you in a serious manner. 

Until then, you're a piece of fetid shit.

And you're a piece of shit for not housing the homeless at your house.   You like to run your mouth but you seldom do anything more than that.  Your SJW cape is starting to fray.  Try leading by example for a change.  

You're always wanting to give away other peoples possessions. When are you gonna give away some of your own?  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well at least you spelled it right that time. 

Lead by example man.  You've had a decade or more to put your money where your mouth is.  

If I 'put my money where my mouth is', does that solve the systemic problem of homelessness?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If I 'put my money where my mouth is', does that solve the systemic problem of homelessness?

Hahaha.  You've given your property to house the homeless?  Hahaha.  Yea right.