Most defining development in human history.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Isn’t that more of a fluid development.  Shit grew on its own before we grew it.

Wheel.  I don’t think anything can top this.

Just when I’m ready to throw his ass in the dumpster....he pops out this gem.  I belly laughed!  :lol:

Yep.

Isn’t that more of a fluid development.  Shit grew on its own before we grew it.

Agriculture moved humans from spending 18-20 hours a day just looking for food to less than 6. It also moved humans from periods of near starvation to plentiful reserves for a village. Brain and body development improved. Tribe size during hunter gatherer days was small. The advent of agriculture meant that larger groups and villages developed due to less infighting over resources. This allowed more humans working together to pool their resources and learn from one another. There’s also abundant evidence that it was the advent of patriarchal based societies. Women loved a man with a large crop. Safety, security, and food. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

For 550 it was sex change, got his cashew cock turned into a clit.

How did you know I had a cashew cock!!!

Where were you that you saw my cock?

Why were you looking at my cock?

How close to my cock was your face, when you saw my cock?????

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Agriculture moved humans from spending 18-20 hours a day just looking for food to less than 6. It also moved humans from periods of near starvation to plentiful reserves for a village. Brain and body development improved. Tribe size during hunter gatherer days was small. The advent of agriculture meant that larger groups and villages developed due to less infighting over resources. This allowed more humans working together to pool their resources and learn from one another. There’s also abundant evidence that it was the advent of patriarchal based societies. Women loved a man with a large crop. Safety, security, and food. 

Yes, I know the importance of growing food but, this hardly fits as the “most defining development”.  Things grew in the ground, we tried it, we liked it, we pulled it out and threw it back in the ground to see if it regrew.  It did!  Repeat, refine, grow more.

I mean, by your argument, the advent of the bow or spear is just as defining.  I’d even say much more so.

Maybe your title was off a tad?

Really, the most defining development would be to learn to walk upright....and use our opposable thumbs to jerk it.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Cashew cock. :lol: 

Here, take a bite out of my cock, tell me if it tastes cashewy. 

Wheel.  I don’t think anything can top this.

Just when I’m ready to throw his ass in the dumpster....he pops out this gem.  I belly laughed!  :lol:

Zee, what the fuck are you laughing at me being called a name!!

I thought you were a bud, but I'm beginning to think you're not. Why would you laugh at anything one of my enemies posts????? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Here, take a bite out of my cock, tell me if it tastes cashewy. 

Zee, what the fuck are you laughing at me being called a name!!

I thought you were a bud, but I'm beginning to think you're not. Why would you laugh at anything one of my enemies posts????? 

Don’t push your luck!!!  This place is turning increasingly hostile and I’m lookin’ fer me a fite!!!!!!!!!!

I’m afraid my peewee 2AA cell maglite is weak tho.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t push your luck!!!  This place is turning increasingly hostile and I’m lookin’ fer me a fite!!!!!!!!!!

I’m afraid my peewee 2AA cell maglite is weak tho.

I'll post a pic of my MAGLITE ARSENAL...……………….you'll get skeered when ya' see it!!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll post a pic of my MAGLITE ARSENAL...……………….you'll get skeered when ya' see it!!!!  

You just referred to your maglite collection as an “arsenal”.  FUCK!  I’M ALREADY SKEERED!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I know the importance of growing food but, this hardly fits as the “most defining development”.  Things grew in the ground, we tried it, we liked it, we pulled it out and threw it back in the ground to see if it regrew.  It did!  Repeat, refine, grow more.

I mean, by your argument, the advent of the bow or spear is just as defining.  I’d even say much more so.

Maybe your title was off a tad?

Really, the most defining development would be to learn to walk upright....and use our opposable thumbs to jerk it.

Agriculture opened the door to villages and cities. Humans were basically smart chimps during hunter gatherer times. The congregation of large groups that was impossible before agriculture allowed striking advancements. It opened the door to the naked ape’s incredible potential found only through working together in larger and larger groups. That would’ve been impossible in small groups that were merely struggling to survive as hunter gatherers. The Neolithic revolution changed everything by unleashing human potential. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You just referred to your maglite collection as an “arsenal”.  FUCK!  I’M ALREADY SKEERED!!!!!!

Wait, you'll see!!!!!  

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Agriculture opened the door to villages and cities. Humans were basically smart chimps during hunter gatherer times. The congregation of large groups that was impossible before agriculture allowed striking advancements. It opened the door to the naked ape’s incredible potential found only through working together in larger and larger groups. That would’ve been impossible in small groups that were merely struggling to survive as hunter gatherers. The Neolithic revolution changed everything by unleashing human potential. 

Yes, but still....learning to make hand tools would be a better choice.