Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!11

Shoulder feels good now. Playing golf tomorrow, first time in three weeks which is an eternity in the summer for me. :lol:

Just chilling tonight. What’s everyone doing? :bc:

Spent most of the morning loading up the vehicles to bring to my wife and her idiot friend’s annual yard sale.  She spends all year buying shit we don’t need with OUR money, then sells it a yard sale for nickels on the dollar that Now belong to HER. Then, her and the girls go out for a night and wine and dine on “profits”.  Liberalism!  

She asked me about my golf clubs this year.  Wtf?  No!  I’m sure that’d be a sweet profit for her when she pocketed the $50 for $1500 in clubs...as her and her girlfriends high five like retards.

”But you don’t even play golf anymore.”

:watching:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spent most of the morning loading up the vehicles to bring to my wife and her idiot friend’s annual yard sale.  She spends all year buying shit we don’t need with OUR money, then sells it a yard sale for nickels on the dollar that Now belong to HER. Then, her and the girls go out for a night and wine and dine on “profits”.  Liberalism!  

She asked me about my golf clubs this year.  Wtf?  No!  I’m sure that’d be a sweet profit for her when she pocketed the $50 for $1500 in clubs...as her and her girlfriends high five like retards.

Well, she’s not wrong, might as well sell those things before they start getting rust. :snack:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In Atlanta for a bit and picked up some brisket for dinner and brought back to hotel from a great BBQ place.

Brisket.thumb.jpg.5891cabf99212ca6bd8c6eda3ae446b9.jpg

Looks tasty!  What place?  No Brunswick stew?  They did you wrong!

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We're all good with the brothers.:lol:

Yeah, now I know you are on a tour bus packed in like sardines feeling safe behind that bullet proof glass.  But hey....immerse yourself in the culture!!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, now I know you are on a tour bus packed in like sardines feeling safe behind that bullet proof glass.  But hey....immerse yourself in the culture!!!!!

:lol:

Lol.  No.:lol:

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That there is some funny shit!!!  :bc:

86 here and humid as fuck!  I picked a good day to start digging my garage addition.  :wall:

Taking a break and trying to relax in the hammock for a second and fucking “Knuckles” is trying to attack me!!!  Fucker!!!!!

7006FC70-365E-4AD1-8E0F-8778861C29F2.jpeg

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sunny and 75° here.

:ckf: :bc:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

86 here and humid as fuck!  I picked a good day to start digging my garage addition.  :wall:

Taking a break and trying to relax in the hammock for a second and fucking “Knuckles” is trying to attack me!!!  Fucker!!!!!

7006FC70-365E-4AD1-8E0F-8778861C29F2.jpeg

I hope he bites you in the vagina. 

Ahahabahahahahahahahhahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Worked all day today. Thought I’d get a lot more done but I stopped to help a customer who broke a handle off his pool filter. Turns out when he broke the handle the filter had dropped into the closed position. He left the pump running dead headed and melted down the motor. Doh!

Back to the shop for a pump and plumbing parts. 2 hours later, a  new variable speed to the tune of $1300. Finished the rest of my day by 8pm and ran over to mom’s the help with the skunks. See Picture thread. Lol

My trucks been starting slow for the last 2 days so I need to hit a parts store for batteries. (Current ones in the truck are just over a year old, fuck).

I get home at 9pm and my sons car is dead. Boost it and get it down to my shop and put on the charger. That battery is 2 years old and the alternator was just done 2 weeks ago. Fuck.

so tomorrow is battery replacement day around here I guess.

Oh and my girlfriend found my birth mother through DNA on ancestry.com. Then found her on Facebook and she lives 15 minutes from me.

Not sure what I’m doing about that yet.

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Worked all day today. Thought I’d get a lot more done but I stopped to help a customer who broke a handle off his pool filter. Turns out when he broke the handle the filter had dropped into the closed position. He left the pump running dead headed and melted down the motor. Doh!

Back to the shop for a pump and plumbing parts. 2 hours later, a  new variable speed to the tune of $1300. Finished the rest of my day by 8pm and ran over to mom’s the help with the skunks. See Picture thread. Lol

My trucks been starting slow for the last 2 days so I need to hit a parts store for batteries. (Current ones in the truck are just over a year old, fuck).

I get home at 9pm and my sons car is dead. Boost it and get it down to my shop and put on the charger. That battery is 2 years old and the alternator was just done 2 weeks ago. Fuck.

so tomorrow is battery replacement day around here I guess.

Oh and my girlfriend found my birth mother through DNA on ancestry.com. Then found her on Facebook and she lives 15 minutes from me.

Not sure what I’m doing about that yet.

Damn that's a helluva day!

I've been off since Friday and have been a man of leisure sofar. Today we're going out for a sxs ride with a buddy and his wife in his new sxs. I let him drive mine and he got the bug and bought one. Tonight were doing ribs and sampling some more of the Appleton rum

• Like 3

• Gold Member

Well 1500$ bill a few days ago and it sounds like the ujoint is going now. Of course my brother didn't say a word about this but all the kids are saying how he jacked the outdrive so he could spray them when he took them tubing. 

Fucking cocksucker!!!  :fuckyou: