Check your account email address ×

Shady Shit In The Final Days Of Obama Administration

• Gold Member

I wonder how much of this was a Republican v Democrat thing and how much was Rep & Dem v Trump. I'm thinking because Trump was initially viewed as someone who wouldn't play ball both sides teamed up to try and prevent his presidency.

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I wonder how much of this was a Republican v Democrat thing and how much was Rep & Dem v Trump. I'm thinking because Trump was initially viewed as someone who wouldn't play ball both sides teamed up to try and prevent his presidency.

I don’t think the Dems and R’s would pair up necessarily because the Dems felt they had the world by the balls, but I sure don’t think the R’s and DC wanted Trump at all.  As it turns out, he’s what those jag-offs needed also.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think the Dems and R’s would pair up necessarily because the Dems felt they had the world by the balls, but I sure don’t think the R’s and DC wanted Trump at all.  As it turns out, he’s what those jag-offs needed also.

When are you gonna quit that bullshit  narrative you moron.

Trump has been more of the same in every regard aside from trade.

The d's and r's would pare up behind the curtain to try and stop any outsiders from gaining power in their  political elite , paid off playgrounds. That is on glaring reason this country doesn't have a viable third party to challenge the entrenched two party machines in America

• Like 1

See how hard it is to get people who have power?

Hillary has avoided prosecution for destruction of evidence, for three years. 

Clapper, the rest of the fukkers, Comey, Lynch should be indicted, but they are at the height of Democratic power in the US. 

They can STONEWALL you for years. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

When are you gonna quit that bullshit  narrative you moron.

Trump has been more of the same in every regard aside from trade.

You don’t think he’s been different war wise? 

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No shit, Sherlock. 

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You don’t think he’s been different war wise? 

Well since he dropped significantly more bombs his first year in office than any year during Obama's tenure and increased military spending ......why would I think hes different?

Is it because he lies more?

Like when he said all the troops were coming home and then actually just sent more???.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well since he dropped significantly more bombs his first year in office than any year during Obama's tenure and increased military spending ......why would I think hes different?

Is it because he lies more?

Like when he said all the troops were coming home and then actually just sent more???.

If true not good. Do you have any reference material that shows the bombing stuff. I know Obama dropped more bombs than any president before. I haven’t read this about Trumpster

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If true not good. Do you have any reference material that shows the bombing stuff. I know Obama dropped more bombs than any president before. I haven’t read this about Trumpster

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/09/donald-trump-is-dropping-bombs-at-unprecedented-levels/

49 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pretty damning stuff. Hopefully they will all be brought to justice. 

Draining the swamp is a slogan that many Trump haters seem to think they "debunk" but they sure as hell have to admit that the swamp got a lot bigger with the 8 years Obama was in office.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Draining the swamp is a slogan that many Trump haters seem to think they "debunk" but they sure as hell have to admit that the swamp got a lot bigger with the 8 years Obama was in office.

It wasn’t “the swamp” when Obama was growing and infesting it.  It was “for the greater good” that government should be able to hold everyone’s hand....even if they don’t want it held.