Check your account email address ×

Shady Shit In The Final Days Of Obama Administration

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn’t “the swamp” when Obama was growing and infesting it.  It was “for the greater good” that government should be able to hold everyone’s hand....even if they don’t want it held.

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Draining the swamp is a slogan that many Trump haters seem to think they "debunk" but they sure as hell have to admit that the swamp got a lot bigger with the 8 years Obama was in office.

I don’t recall Obama running on the promise of draining said swamp like Trumpski who has done a horrible job of draining.....Bolton and Pompeo....just precious!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t recall Obama running on the promise of draining said swamp like Trumpski who has done a horrible job of draining.....Bolton and Pompeo....just precious!

Why the fuck would Obama even call it “the swamp”?  

Get over yourselves about these two.  Like I said, “Junkyard dogs”.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, i love how some of these complete morons think theyre qualified to judge who is fit for office, like its a foregone conclusion.  This is what these dipshits consume themselves with daily.  Mental defectives.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Exactly so who gives a fuck what happened under Obama and yeah just get over the fact that these two jackasses are A)100 % Swampy Creatures and B) They are in Trumps ear about going to war with Iran. Fucking dummy.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, i love how some of these complete morons think theyre qualified to judge who is fit for office, like its a foregone conclusion.  This is what these dipshits consume themselves with daily.  Mental defectives.

Oh look...the Queen of The Chickenhawks....go twist your bow tie until you pass out shit for brains.

BTW what qualified to you bitch for 8 years you old fuck?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If it’s anything at all related to military, they go full retard.  But, what other choices do they have?  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly so who gives a fuck what happened under Obama and yeah just get over the fact that these two jackasses are A)100 % Swampy Creatures and B) They are in Trumps ear about going to war with Iran. Fucking dummy.

Fine, worry your petty little self to death about it.  I try and see the reasons for why they are there.

You fucking idiots look the total fools when you are being Muslim apologists and Iranian cheerleaders.

Zero credibility but...meh, let fly!  I enjoy the humor in it all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look...the Queen of The Chickenhawks....go twist your bow tie until you pass out shit for brains.

BTW what qualified to you bitch for 8 years you old fuck?

you bitch like a woman 24/7, Jolene.  Own it.  And get some spray for your jock itch cuz something is obviously eating away at you.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you bitch like a woman 24/7, Jolene.  Own it.  And get some spray for your jock itch cuz something is obviously eating away at you.

I told you to go twist your bow tie so get after it.

BTW you bitched 24/7 for 8 years but we covered that already and of course you forgot those 8 years.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks