• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why do you cum-guzzlers always have to use memes, and pics? Why can't you make stuff up on your own, you faggots? 

Listen here you dumb fucking cunt, I'll pistol whip your ass with the butt end of my blunderbuss next time I'm remotely close to Sandy's store, and no I won't give you the usual $5 to blow me you sick midget trout bellied armed fuck! :fuckoff:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Listen here you dumb fucking cunt, I'll pistol whip your ass with the butt end of my blunderbuss next time I'm remotely close to Sandy's store, and no I won't give you the usual $5 to blow me you sick midget trout bellied armed fuck! :fuckoff:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:owned: by the Lummox!!!!!!11

LMAO!! A MAINAH who has a cow moose for a SIGNIFICANT OTHER, and no front step on his mobile home, telling me shit. Why you fat fuck, I could buy and sell you. My broads would make your sows look like well,..................... sows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then this traveling gay golfer calling me owned!!! LMAO!!! I could buy and sell him too. 

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Maximum Maxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I probably made more TODAY than that fat grouse bastid made all year. Now, who got " OWNED " ??????

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! A MAINAH who has a cow moose for a SIGNIFICANT OTHER, and no front step on his mobile home, telling me shit. Why you fat fuck, I could buy and sell you. My broads would make your sows look like well,..................... sows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then this traveling gay golfer calling me owned!!! LMAO!!! I could buy and sell him too. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I probably made more TODAY than that fat grouse bastid made all year. Now, who got " OWNED " ??????

EDIT: Might have had a bit of a buzz on last night, but uncle snotty is still a faygit. :lol:

Edited by GGNHL

9 hours ago, F3600 said:

Cuz no Gen Xer had to pay for parking or class texts that were worthless a few months later or computer lab fees, or spent $2500 on some 512MB Pentium 1 and another $500 for a bad ass 12 inch CRT...poor fucking Millennials.

Actually, I did all that, minus the text books. And I'm smart as hell when it comes to it.

Now, drive home....

DSC04151.JPG

• Haha 1