• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I see you post the same shit here as you do at TBP....does Moto have your ginger jimmies rustled? 

Not at all.  I could care less what anyone on this forum says.  I just laugh at some of the hypocrisy from both sides here and there.  

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not at all.  I could care less what anyone on this forum says.  I just laugh at some of the hypocrisy from both sides here and there.  

Nope, you don’t get to say what you do or don’t care about, those positions will be assigned to you here. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Nope, you don’t get to say what you do or don’t care about, those positions will be assigned to you here. :bc: 

:bc: all in good fun. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Kev144 said:

It's easy for moto to post them from the comfort of his home in white suburbs while his multiple vehicles and boat sit in the driveway!!!!

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I see you post the same shit here as you do at TBP....does Moto have your ginger jimmies rustled? 

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

4 hours ago, bussman said:

Weird Buss because I simply asked a question while Kev actually assigned a position to Moto....poor Buss always seeking those pats on the head.

9 hours ago, GGNHL said:

82428874_2470118039917333_77534630393570

no fucking shit. we should be able to be disposed of any way we want. hell, i told the ex i wanted to be sent away like a mongol hetman. bury me and my sleds, bikes, guns etc in a pit. she thought that was cool until i told her that the hetmans wife and concubines were all killed and buried with him. ha. she didnt laugh anymore