Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Sometimes two :lol: 

Still no cell service here at home. I'm still waiting for Xfinity Mobile to enable wifi calling for Android :wall:

Get a signal booster. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Get a signal booster. 

I have a home phone through the cable modem. AT&T has great service here in town, but Verizon has nothing. Just about everywhere else Verizon works great and AT&T towers are almost non existent in northern NH.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have a home phone through the cable modem. AT&T has great service here in town, but Verizon has nothing. Just about everywhere else Verizon works great and AT&T towers are almost non existent in northern NH.

We got rid of our home phone over a yr ago...my mother was the only one who called on it....and telemarketers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We got rid of our home phone over a yr ago...my mother was the only one who called on it....and telemarketers.

Yup all we had was telemarketers.  Indian guys selling fucking duct cleaning even though I lied and said we had all base board heat now fuck off. :lol: 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Still no cell service here at home. I'm still waiting for Xfinity Mobile to enable wifi calling for Android :wall:

WTF why have they not done that.  Woolies on ATT and thats the only way he can make calls at camp because there ATT is non existant

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I call :bullshit: phones searching for service sucks power huge 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

WTF why have they not done that.  Woolies on ATT and thats the only way he can make calls at camp because there ATT is non existant

They've enabled iPhones, but not Androids :wall:

54 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I call :bullshit: phones searching for service sucks power huge 

Not when it's turned off most of the time. I use more as a camera than I do a phone. I wouldn't even bother to have it if the service wasn't free due to my xfinity internet.

5 hours ago, ckf said:

They've enabled iPhones, but not Androids :wall:

Not when it's turned off most of the time. I use more as a camera than I do a phone. I wouldn't even bother to have it if the service wasn't free due to my xfinity internet.

Well how can you get a call if you have it turned off you stupid crockpotfuckstick  :guzzle: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Well how can you get a call if you have it turned off you stupid crockpotfuckstick  :guzzle: 

How can I get a call without any service :dunno: