Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Theres a virus all right

Libs think if you go outside you face certain death

Conservatives are more like ok I'll wash my hands and stay out of really crowded places 

They are disingenuous. They can't argue people saying the Reaction is rediculous so they spit out a strawman argument claiming people are saying the virus itself is a 'hoax'.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, it does. So what?

Are you playing some Daive like semantic angle here? I think you're debating a point that nobody is making. 

We gotta get Daive over here

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I've not see anyone call the virus a hoax? Who has?

I think the reaction and fear being sold is a hoax and anyone that doesn't I feel sorry for 

Well good for you, quit assuming because you haven't seen it that it isn't happening.

Go read the comments section of FB threads or news articles. There's some nutty fucking people out there. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well good for you, quit assuming because you haven't seen it that it isn't happening.

Go read the comments section of FB threads or news articles. There's some nutty fucking people out there. 

Facebook is the only place more retarded than this. 

Are people here saying the virus is a hoax? Again that's what I meant nobody here nobody at TBP nobody's in the real world says that everybody knows it serious. The reaction and the fear pandering is the problem and if you can't see that again I feel bad for you. 

Just look what they tried to do to your sexy governor for f*** sakes. They tried to tar and feather and burn her on a stake for what she did and guess what she was f****** right

people forget about that s*** in the day though and go back to being fearful of the virus

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Facebook is the only place more retarded than this. 

Are people here saying the virus is a hoax? Again that's what I meant nobody here nobody at TBP nobody's in the real world says that everybody knows it serious. The reaction and the fear pandering is the problem and if you can't see that again I feel bad for you. 

Just look what they tried to do to your sexy governor for f*** sakes. They tried to tar and feather and burn her on a stake for what she did and guess what she was f****** right

people forget about that s*** in the day though and go back to being fearful of the virus

So what if nobody here is saying it's a hoax. You're again arguing a point that nobody is making. 

Who said I can't see the fear pandering, I absolutely do. Quit making shit up. Our governor has done a fine job with this and I said so weeks ago. 

Step back from the keyboard and try not to go full derp next time over a simple fucking meme that you twisted into something that it's not. :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

seriously do you think most of these people dying in homes were living a quality life.  It's disgusting how we stack old people in these places regardless of quality of life.  

7 hours ago, Anler said:

He's rite! :bc: 

My mother in law stayed with us right up to the day she died in my duaghter's bedroom.

Again, please speak for your fuckin' selves.

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

My mother in law stayed with us right up to the day she died in my duaghter's bedroom.

My mil lives with us too and she is hanging on by a thread. Taking care of a vegetable is not something I'm interested in. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My mil lives with us too and she is hanging on by a thread. Taking care of a vegetable is not something I'm interested in. 

Let's agree to generalize a little less...

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

98358054_122776002754602_1495365122632187904_n.jpg

If you have no where to send your next tanker load of milk, do you let it sit on your farm and hope to have it gone by the next day, when the cows produce another tanker load?

What if there is no market for your over ripe vegetables because they couldn't be harvested in time, or are hail damaged?

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Werd....really tired trope....

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

98358054_122776002754602_1495365122632187904_n.jpg

you wouldnt understand. but keep up the good fight.

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If you have no where to send your next tanker load of milk, do you let it sit on your farm and hope to have it gone by the next day, when the cows produce another tanker load?

What if there is no market for your over ripe vegetables because they couldn't be harvested in time, or are hail damaged?

why bother?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Hmm, seems you have uncovered a huge fundamental flaw in the capitalist system...

And people used to say capitalism incentivizes efficient allocation of resources.