Check your account email address ×

Trump is the best thing that has happened to the US since it's founding in 1776

Well, [cringe] a series of really bad presidents combined with astonishingly poor leadership is the only way this might be considered factual.

Either way...he is definitely what was and is needed.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, [cringe] a series of really bad presidents combined with astonishingly poor leadership is the only way this might be considered factual.

Either way...he is definitely what was and is needed.  

There is no comparison to any predident ever even Lincoln, Roosevelt, Jefferson any of them are ants to him :news:

Its almost like he is operating at another level like God like level and is just come down to human level to streighten some massive world-wide fuckups and fix them :bc:

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Momorider said:

Its almost like he is operating at another level like God like level and is just come down to human level to streighten some massive wordwide fuckups and fix them :bc:

There’s a reason he’s a self made billionaire 

Just now, Momorider said:

That has nothing to do with this other than if was the tool to get him elected :news:

Shows his capacity for good decisions, tenacity and ability to endure stress 

Just now, DUMPY said:

Shows his capacity for good decisions, tenacity and ability to endure stress 

Yah like firing the right person every fucking time on the apprentice :bc: no I haven't watched every episoid :lmao:

I actually laugh intensley that these idiot DemonCUNTs are even bothering to have a primary and pick a leader cuz whoever the fuck they pick has no fucking chance in hell of ever winning the election :guzzle: its a complete futile endevour they should just conceed now and save the money and waste of the next 18 months :guzzle:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I actually laugh intensley that these idiot DemonCUNTs are even bothering to have a primary and pick a leader cuz whoever the fuck they pick has no fucking chance in hell of ever winning the election :guzzle: its a complete futile endevour they should just conceed now and save the money and waste of the next 18 months :guzzle:

Lmao no shit 

save the money for when trump is done his 2nd term and go up against whatever ding dong the GOP puts up 

Just now, Zambroski said:

But not AOC level dumb for sure.  She’s whicked smaaat!

:lol2:

She is what she is.....someone who say things from time to time that others are terrified to say or paid not to

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Without fucking question only the truly ignorant and complete brain dead could argue incorrectly and without merit otherwise :bc:

What would you know about the best thing for America you aren’t even American you fat broke lying loser. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She is what she is.....someone who say things from time to time that others are terrified to say or paid not to

:lol: 

She is what she is alright.  The rest is nonsense.  She brings no solutions to any of DC’s deep-seated problems.  She’s like an 8th grader there on a field trip.

Nobody on this planet is afraid of what she says outside of the Dem party who cannot repair their freshman mine explosions as fast as they can reset.  For that, I appreciate her...and her fellow retards.  I’m also a bit disgusted.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What would you know about the best thing for America you aren’t even American you fat broke lying loser. 

Lying bottomfeeding amphibious POS posts what? :finger2: