Check your account email address ×

Interesting

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why don't they just make the shit being imported from China in Mexico?

Meh...Polaris CEO is an anti-Trumper.  I’ve read several comments from him just whining about Trump.  He’s gonna cry and whine and Shed employees to show Trump what is what.

Hard to believe this man is a CEO of a company this size.  

Polaris and Harley are disproportionately affected by the tariffs compared to their competitors.  As you read in the article, they are already absorbing 90million and have been being supportive of the idea behind the tariffs.  How long of a protracted trade war they are willing to stomach remains to be seen.  There are three choices, move production, change suppliers, or get an exemption.  The last isn’t happening.

There is no shortage of investment in Huntsville.  

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So people who have never seen snow are going to be making Polaris snowmobiles?

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well, it’s a matter of who you want making your hobby toys.  People who are mostly passionate and enjoy the sport themselves or, somebody who has no idea how or why they work?

This is somewhat insignificant anyway.  There have been entire housing and apartment complexes filled with Beaners for years to build Poo in Roseau.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I guess you are right.....the guys who lived in the snow belt and built Polaris sleds could not make a reliable large twin for a decade so how much worse could the Mexicans do.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess you are right.....the guys who lived in the snow belt and built Polaris sleds could not make a reliable large twin for a decade so how much worse could the Mexicans do.

:owned:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s a matter of who you want making your hobby toys.  People who are mostly passionate and enjoy the sport themselves or, somebody who has no idea how or why they work?

This is somewhat insignificant anyway.  There have been entire housing and apartment complexes filled with Beaners for years to build Poo in Roseau.

Not at all. Assemblers are meth heads and niggers in the states. Beaners will be a major step up. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You just got :owned:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hence why poo has had the best sleds on snow for the last 5 years. :owned:

Just now, Anler said:

Not at all. Assemblers are meth heads and niggers in the states. Beaners will be a major step up. 

^^^^^^^^^^ sledding wise skrait from da skreets of Cheecago.

Fucking FIBS.  I’m so glad Wisconsin is there.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

^^^^^^^^^^ sledding wise skrait from da skreets of Cheecago.

Fucking FIBS.  I’m so glad Wisconsin is there.  :lol:

Not alot if meth in Chicago, that's all you guys. :owned:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good point...a lot of meth mouth mofos south and east of me.

Southwest Michigan/ michiana is like zombieland with meth heads. It's kinda spooky.