Check your account email address ×

Please Stop with the AOC is brilliant BS

She is a complete moron.  Complete.  Nothing at all intelligent about her.  Her speaking out at DC with the thoughts of others isn’t “brilliant” or “intelligent” at all.  She is just being covered for it because the left find her to be a media darling.  

Still, I love her!!!!  .....and so do republicans.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The fighting between the two forces is awesome to watch. The internal decay of society for everyone to see. More please. 

You really sound like a happy person.  Do therapists get access to therapist?  Please tell me you don’t self administer therapy.

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That dude is a pos

Let me guess.... he is a war vet....and that makes him a boot licker.  Do you have any idea how you sound at times?  That guy has done more for his country than you will in 20 lifetimes.  Smh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let me guess.... he is a war vet....and that makes him a boot licker.  Do you have any idea how you sound at times?  That guy has done more for his country than you will in 20 lifetimes.  Smh.

Hes a warmonger and him having acted as a mercenary in wars of profit is no service to me or any citizen of this nation

Take your fake ass patriotism and stick it up your ass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hes a warmonger and him having acted as a mercenary in wars of profit is no service to me or any citizen of this nation

Take your fake ass patriotism and stick it up your ass. 

Ive done more for the country than you ever will too .  :lol:  so misguided so dumb

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ive done more for the country than you ever will too .  :lol:  so misguided so dumb

You're the rake bro....a service sector lackey. I've at least spent my life producing things.

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're the rake bro....a service sector lackey. I've at least spent my life producing things.

I’ve owned 5 different companies and given money and time to many different causes.  You sit in the cheap seats and bark like a trained seal.  You’re just static, white noise.

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:owned:

Oh aren’t you cute.  You’ve had one service sector job your whole life....  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...somebody sure thinks highly of themself...no wonder he loves Trump so much.

How about you Jim, you ever coach or volunteer for anything?  I’m guessing not.  Yeah, when a schmoe like Ben or for that matter, you, calls me a “rake” or a bootlicker....damn right I think highly of myself compared to you two clowns, and neither of you could carry Dan Crenshaw’s jockstrap. :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you Jim, you ever coach or volunteer for anything?  I’m guessing not.  Yeah, when a schmoe like Ben or for that matter, you, calls me a “rake” or a bootlicker....damn right I think highly of myself compared to you two clowns, and neither of you could carry Dan Crenshaw’s jockstrap. :lol: 

Of course I did those things as have most here I’m guessing...just never felt the need to brag about it or portray myself as some sort of modern day Danny Thomas but not surprised that you do it regularly....you’re quite the narcissist.  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

She is a complete moron.  Complete.  Nothing at all intelligent about her.  Her speaking out at DC with the thoughts of others isn’t “brilliant” or “intelligent” at all.  She is just being covered for it because the left find her to be a media darling.  

Still, I love her!!!!  .....and so do republicans.

She is a complete idiot! Buddy was there a couple of weeks ago.  Every one in the building (house reps) from the janitors to other reps know what a joke she is.  Three weeks ago she had a posse of about 15-20 people and was marching around the building on a mission looking for Mitch McConnell to ask him why he voted some way on something.  Finally, after looking all around for his office, she was told that he's a senator and his office is not in the congressional house building.  What a fucking dip-shit!!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unless the dem party chieftains take her out, she will have a long political run.  What I like about her is that she and her alt left klan are kicking the long time entrenched dem  jackasses everyday. The party henchdems try to keep her in the back of the barnyard , and it flat does not work.

12 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Unless the dem party chieftains take her out, she will have a long political run.  What I like about her is that she and her alt left klan are kicking the long time entrenched dem  jackasses everyday. The party henchdems try to keep her in the back of the barnyard , and it flat does not work.

I like her because she says things publically that make sense.

Simple

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course I did those things as have most here I’m guessing...just never felt the need to brag about it or portray myself as some sort of modern day Danny Thomas but not surprised that you do it regularly....you’re quite the narcissist.  

Keep barking like a trained seal and getting led around by your nose, it’s what you do.  And no one was talking to you anyways ya fuckin layabout do nothing blowhard.