Check your account email address ×

Please Stop with the AOC is brilliant BS

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve owned 5 different companies and given money and time to many different causes.  You sit in the cheap seats and bark like a trained seal.  You’re just static, white noise.

Oh aren’t you cute.  You’ve had one service sector job your whole life....  :lol: 

I never claimed otherwise. Your the one who gets on your high horse which given your history is laughable

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you Jim, you ever coach or volunteer for anything?  I’m guessing not.  Yeah, when a schmoe like Ben or for that matter, you, calls me a “rake” or a bootlicker....damn right I think highly of myself compared to you two clowns, and neither of you could carry Dan Crenshaw’s jockstrap. :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep barking like a trained seal and getting led around by your nose, it’s what you do.  And no one was talking to you anyways ya fuckin layabout do nothing blowhard.

Oh you weren't talking to me...fuck dude lay off the Chardonnay and the layabout thing is priceless considering I work way harder than some bow tie wearing shill. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I never claimed otherwise. Your the one who gets on your high horse which given your history is laughable

Good, then  how about you shut the fuck up and get off your own high horse.  You think a Harvard educated navy seal officer representative is a war monger piece of shit too?   

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh you weren't talking to me...fuck dude lay off the Chardonnay and the layabout thing is priceless considering I work way harder than some bow tie wearing shill. :lol:

You don't do shit who are you trying to kid?  How the fuck could you, you literally are here 24/7.  :lol: