Check your account email address ×

The Bet Momo Was Scared To Take....

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I upped it to $500 and Jamcock balked :thumb:. I've offered several people various bets and most have declined......yet they continue to talk as though your boy Dump has a chance :lol: 

Grabass is on the hook for $100 based in FLORIDA.  Moto reneges on his bets. :snack: 

There was only one guy who take my bet, may god rest his soul :bc: 

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

image.jpeg

Is Uncle Joe your hero? I only ask because you have the communist anarchist flag as your avatar.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There was only one guy who take my bet, may god rest his soul :bc: 

Is Uncle Joe your hero? I only ask because you have the communist anarchist flag as your avatar.

Its the anarcho-communist flag. And yeah, cuz Stalin was known to be a raging anarchist. :lol: 

It's a joke, Senator McCarthy. 

Edited by motonoggin

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I bet Momo over a month ago if Dump won - I'd leave the forum and if Hillary won - he would leave the forum.  :thumb:. He wouldn't take it but keeps licking the sweat beads off Dump's balls.....shows who does and does not have confidence in their opinions and posts they make :bc: 

Fake :canadaflag::lol: - Deal? 

:snack:

You do the same off of Hillary's though

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Its the anarcho-communist flag. And yeah, cuz Stalin was known to be a raging anarchist. :lol: 

It's a joke, Senator McCarthy. 

Fuck me!  :lol:

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

5 grand on who wins the house majority.

People who bet on elections are fags.  Don't be one.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck me!  :lol:

People who bet on elections are fags.  Don't be one.

Did you notice he tried to add his own little caveat to the bullshit.  He is all talk.  Just another liberal living off the system that conservatives provide for him.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did you notice he tried to add his own little caveat to the bullshit.  He is all talk.  Just another liberal living off the system that conservatives provide for him.

No...missed it.  But doesn't matter.  He's pathetic.  

Edited by Zambroski

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Take this racer you are going to win $14,500 for sure :dunno: 

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

There are way to many easily minipulated idiots like you, it's not a sure thing :dunno: 

Poor Momo, blabbing on and on for months about Trump's impending victory and now here we are. :lol::lol:

:chomp:

Just now, racer254 said:

Yep, Unfortunately, there are way to many pathetic bastards like him that are able to vote and commit election fraud.

There has to be....but I can't seem to find one out in the open.  I guess my social group doesn't consist of any.  I know they are there too at some parties, but boy are they "tight lipped".  Face-to-face confrontation is deeply discouraged...even if it isn't at a physical level.  That's why I call it a religion now, they are the same way.  Talk among yourselves and with yourselves, but don't risk embarrassment in public and raise more questions.  It's why they've sold themselves on being "intellectually elite".  They are "above" rebuttal or argumentative talk.  And most CERTAINLY "above" physical altercations.  To me...just weak and weak minded.  

Ironically, it goes back to the Bible with "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth."  And that has yet to be shown or proven.  The meek only have control until the forceful power interrupts.  And it's never been documented that the "meek" have ever been able to hold power.  It's why Russia and the rest of the world are showing the Obama administration their asses...and not giving two shits about it.