Check your account email address ×

Religion of peace

Just now, spin_dry said:

Ladyboys for your delicate lips. 

A NORMAL male usually thinks of a virgin, as a young female. I guess we know where your sexuality is at. Doesn't mean you're a bad guy, just means you're a faggot. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Will there be 72 virgins there for me? Where do I send the check???? 

That’s the discounted ticket package.  It’s $20 a ticket but you have to blow yourself up in a packed coffee shop first.

Harsh fine print!!! :lmao:

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There is an applicable model that shows how science demonstrates how the earth formed.  Science isn't about proving things, it's about the creation of models that explain phenomenon.

Neal

Well, not “explain” (as a definitive term) but theorize and hypothesize.  I believe most of it but, some seems as far out as some biblical “explanations”.

IMO, one can have faith in the “miracle” they chose so long as it doesn’t shit on others purposely and harmfully.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s the discounted ticket package.  It’s $20 a ticket but you have to blow yourself up in a packed coffee shop first.

Harsh fine print!!! :lmao:

Well, not “explain” (as a definitive term) but theorize and hypothesize.  I believe most of it but, some seems as far out as some biblical “explanations”.

IMO, one can have faith in the “miracle” they chose so long as it doesn’t shit on others purposely and harmfully.

Theory, as a definitive term is an explaintion, so you are contradicting your self directly.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Theory, as a definitive term is an explaintion, so you are contradicting your self directly.

Neal

No it isn’t and no I did not- “(look here)”.

A theoretical explanation is one that is generally accepted for a formula but, can shift and change as new information is found or developed. 

Yuh.....“The science is settled!”  Oops.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No it isn’t and no I did not- “(look here)”.

A theoretical explanation is one that is generally accepted for a formula but, can shift and change as new information is found or developed. 

Yuh.....“The science is settled!”  Oops.

Yes it is.

The models generated by science theory explain phenomenon.  They unite and explain facts of nature.  

You seem confused.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes it is.

The models generated by science theory explain phenomenon.  They unite and explain facts of nature.  

You seem confused.

Neal

”The models generated by science theory explain phenomenon.”   

How do you people type this shit with a straight face?

No, they give a plausible and generally accepted explanation.  Science is NOT settled.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There is an applicable model that shows how science demonstrates how the earth formed.  Science isn't about proving things, it's about the creation of models that explain phenomenon.

Neal

That’s a cute way of saying they have no idea how it was formed. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you doing your best dripper?

The molecule the scientific community is using as proof of the Big Bang creating our universe was found in a different nebula like 4K  light years away. It has never been located in our solar system. Ever. 

Now kindly go kill yourself you long stringy piece of goose shit. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

”The models generated by science theory explain phenomenon.”   

How do you people type this shit with a straight face?

No, they give a plausible and generally accepted explanation.  Science is NOT settled.

Describe the difference between general acceptance and settled.

Neal

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Christians are just 9 missed meals and one week of closed gas stations away from cutting off the heads and feet of their beloved neighbor. Don’t kid yourself. 

9 is fucking generous. Have you seen people in airports after their flight is delayed 5 hours and the airline doesn’t offer food vouchers?  Holeeeeeeefuck

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

Aren’t you like 50? You’re just hearing about it now? It was a pretty significant historical event. :lol: 

He was educated in Merca. So it is the first he is hearing of anything outside of the US. 

Edited by revkevsdi

50 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Describe the difference between general acceptance and settled.

Neal

LOL!  I find it somewhat peculiar you missed the word “plausible” but selected two items that are easy to define.  I could define all three for you but, I’m afraid I cannot help your state of mind.

So, carry on and carry forward! 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I find it somewhat peculiar you missed the word “plausible” but selected two items that are easy to define.  I could define all three for you but, I’m afraid I cannot help your state of mind.

So, carry on and carry forward! 

So... you didn't do it.

Neal

10 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So... you didn't do it.

Neal

It’s not because I easily couldn’t.  There’s a reason I stay out of the “lug flick” threads.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you surprised? 

Way to go, Jimmy!  Thanks again for your highly intellectual viewpoint and contribution in yet another thread.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not because I easily couldn’t.  There’s a reason I stay out of the “lug flick” threads.  

Way to go, Jimmy!  Thanks again for your highly intellectual viewpoint and contribution in yet another thread.

:lol:

Are you in middle school or something.....I could do it easy but I'm not going to....what a mook.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you in middle school or something.....I could do it easy but I'm not going to....what a mook.

Hes dumb as a box of rocks. If the motherfucker goes any further than garbled word salad he exposes himself as the fucking moron he is. 

Remember when he claimed black people are genetically coded for self preservation and that's why they dont shoot up schools :lol:

Edited by f7ben