Check your account email address ×

Boom. Another false flag insinuation by an eye witness. Trump administration providing ‘false’ information about Gulf of Oman attack, says Japanese tanker owner

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why should we give a fuck about a Japanese ship?   Let them deal with it.

Pretty obvious something nefarious happened here. 

I don't think anybody does that's why this isn't gaining traction. Going to have to kill some Americans before anybody cares. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

64276389_10214170631755757_2255638801483300864_n.jpg

Yes they do.  But I think they were playing the long game. They put Betsy Devos in charge of education so future generations would be dumb enough to fall for it.

Then they got impatient and decided to see if the current voters were dumb enough. 

Looks like some are. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well...I'll give you half credit for your answer.  Without question and that's the way it should be.  But blaming them for every world event is obtuse and just plain stupid.

Now, to answer yours:  my paragraphs aren't "endless".  Many are fairly written opinions.  If you don't like them or, can't understand them, that's a you problem.  And many here share my opinions, as I do theirs.

:lol::lol::lol:

Delusional would be a kind appraisal. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Look, Jimmy!!!!  Your brave white knight!!!!  :lol: 

This is a sure sign that you may be heading in the wrong direction.

D4B3F361-ED04-45FE-93E9-4E17DCE21678.jpeg

No one needs a white knight except you fucktard.  Remember when you begged Dave to come back and help you when you were getting rad dolled?  That didn't work out to well did it  

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is fake about that? Oh that’s right you still buy the WMD bullshit.

No I understand that going to war with Iraq was made after several assessments, over several years, mostly consensus on both sides of the aisle and wide support among our allies.  To think you’re going to ignore all that and obsess about one hearing Colin Powell had at the UN when he may or my not have misled anyone is about as dumb as it gets.  Im not even commenting on whether it was a mistake or not...but im not going to relitigate some bullshit narrative that a bunch of cocksuckers on the left cooked up to paint Bush as a war criminal. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No I understand that going to war with Iraq was made after several assessments, over several years, mostly consensus on both sides of the aisle and wide support among our allies.  To think you’re going to ignore all that and obsess about one hearing Colin Powell had at the UN when he may or my not have misled anyone is about as dumb as it gets.  Im not even commenting on whether it was a mistake or not...but im not going to relitigate some bullshit narrative that a bunch of cocksuckers on the left cooked up to paint Bush as a war criminal. 

Bush is a war criminal. But he's also shitty at running wars and the aftermath.  Disbanding the Iraqi army was fucking stupid.  

Look how quickly and cheaply Obama managed regime change in Libya.  I know you dumb fuckers went on about Benghazi forever but those were the only deaths on the US side. Look how many Soldiers Bush killed.  He's a war criminal for faking a reason to go to war to make Haliburton rich and the civilian deaths that resulted. But it was also criminal the way he prolonged the war to make people like the Devos family rich. 

If you like winning wars quickly you should put a Democrat in the whites house.  Hell even you Republican dummies love to show Clinton talking about WMD's in Iraq.  But he bombed the piss out of them so by the time Bush got there Saddam had decided he didn't want WMD's anymore.  That was a good move.  

Saddam was only your enemy because you screwed him over when they invaded Kuwait. 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

$6-$8 trillion over lies or if it helps you feel better "misinformation". Either way none of these countries attacked us or ever posed a threat to us. And let's not forget the human toll. But they aren't fetuses so who cares, right?

Vietnam 57,000 killed and tens of thousands wounded and poisoned. And 2,000,000 locals dead, wounded and poisoned over a lie. And $1 trillion in today's dollars.

And what has been gained from these wars? Are they worth the economic and human costs? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

No one needs a white knight except you fucktard.  Remember when you begged Dave to come back and help you when you were getting rad dolled?  That didn't work out to well did it  

Your stupidity and lack of self awareness is topped only by a couple here.  

Well done!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Anler said:

$6-$8 trillion over lies or if it helps you feel better "misinformation". Either way none of these countries attacked us or ever posed a threat to us. And let's not forget the human toll. But they aren't fetuses so who cares, right?

Vietnam 57,000 killed and tens of thousands wounded and poisoned. And 2,000,000 locals dead, wounded and poisoned over a lie. And $1 trillion in today's dollars.

And what has been gained from these wars? Are they worth the economic and human costs? 

no

51 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's why I was opposed to irek before we went in. A quick risk vs reward showed the risk was costly, the reward , non existant.

Especially considering the aftermath and mess the killing of Sadaam created.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Especially considering the aftermath and mess the killing of Sadaam created.

The aftermath was messy because Bush disbanded the army so the people connected with him could make billons as private contractors.  

Super shitty way to steal from the treasury.

Historical fun fact. Senators in ancient Rome started doing the same shit. Raising private armies in order to steal from the treasury.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Your stupidity and lack of self awareness is topped only by a couple here.  

Well done!  

Sorry clown boy. Dave admitted that people begged him to come back.  It was obviously you because you were getting pounded regularly.  Without Dave changing your posts you look dumb as rocks and take a shit kicking for it.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The aftermath was messy because Bush disbanded the army so the people connected with him could make billons as private contractors.  

Super shitty way to steal from the treasury.

Historical fun fact. Senators in ancient Rome started doing the same shit. Raising private armies in order to steal from the treasury.  

Could have saved all of that mess by just leaving the place alone. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Could have saved all of that mess by just leaving the place alone. 

How the fuck were Bush and Cheney going to pay off places like Haliburton and the Devos family by leaving Saddam alone?

Fun fact. It was Reagan that chose to funnel money and weapons to Iraq.