Check your account email address ×

Iran removed unexploded mine from oil tanker

Does anyone else think this is bullshit?

"The U.S. and the international community stand ready to defend our interests, including the freedom of navigation," Urban said. "The United States has no interest in engaging in a new conflict in the Middle East. However, we will defend our interests."

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

"The U.S. and the international community stand ready to defend our interests, including the freedom of navigation," Urban said. "The United States has no interest in engaging in a new conflict in the Middle East. However, we will defend our interests."

I vote bullshit.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I vote bullshit.

16250427.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

This was a magnetic limpet mine. Named after Mr Limpet. It’s pretty obvious who did it, faggot fucks. 

That’s the first thing I thought of!  🤣

kinda odd about the video, no worries about pulling your loaded with personnel military vessel right up to an unexploded device, no bombproof gear on, in fact everyone on the boat looks to have gone right up as close as they could get to the bomb as if they had no worries that it could explode.. Thats strange to me...

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

kinda odd about the video, no worries about pulling your loaded with personnel military vessel right up to an unexploded device, no bombproof gear on, in fact everyone on the boat looks to have gone right up as close as they could get to the bomb as if they had no worries that it could explode.. Thats strange to me...

Just a little, but all our foreign policy experts have rendered their verdicts so.............

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They’re Muslims. They want to die. 

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Why didn’t the US remove the mine? Why aren’t they in a Zodiac type boat? Why wasn’t the bomb disabled before it was removed? This is all Middle East propaganda. We do it,they do it, all for the dog and pony media show. The world is full of retards like spin retard and bitter dumb fuck,that suck it all in.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why didn’t the US remove the mine? Why aren’t they in a Zodiac type boat? Why wasn’t the bomb disabled before it was removed? This is all Middle East propaganda. We do it,they do it, all for the dog and pony media show. The world is full of retards like spin retard and bitter dumb fuck,that suck it all in.

You’d swallow anything the US govt feeds you. I get that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

In this day and age why can’t surveillance be in color and like 4K HD.  Why does all surveillance vid look like it came straight out of the early days of film?

Grainy film gives authenticity to the gullible dumbasses on Fox and friends. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bingo

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

In this day and age why can’t surveillance be in color and like 4K HD.  Why does all surveillance vid look like it came straight out of the early days of film?

They aren’t going to release the good video. This was a propaganda video by all parties involved.