Check your account email address ×

Lies take their toll

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth and eventually that debt is paid.

I tend to think that she’s probably an alright person. Maybe even nice. But that mother fucker can corrupt all but the smartest. The smart ones have seen his crazy bullshit and left. She’s just not that bright.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I tend to think that she’s probably an alright person. Maybe even nice. But that mother fucker can corrupt all but the smartest. The smart ones have seen his crazy bullshit and left. She’s just not that bright.  

butthurt noted again 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I've always liked her....that was a quote from the Chernobyl Miniseries and I find it very poignant.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Pointing out reality is now butthurt. What a concept. 

Tour opinions are now reality?  You know, we all don’t live in your echo chamber.  However, get somebody in here to clean the carpets in your head.  We are urinating on it and it’s starting to smell.

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really...I expect nothing less from you....carry on! :saluting:

We all want the truth.  Some seem to be a little obsessed with an opposite reality though, you know the ones who cry and scream over an election, the ones cutting themselves, posting up 15-20 TDS threads a day, etc..  

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth and eventually that debt is paid.

Wait, was that from Chernobyl?  Sounds sort of like the voiceover in the last episode of the recent HBO mini series.  I thought it was pretty good (the show, not the disaster).

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wait, was that from Chernobyl?  Sounds sort of like the voiceover in the last episode of the recent HBO mini series.  I thought it was pretty good (the show, not the disaster).

Yessir....I thought it was very good.

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are deaf,dumb and blind, we know :flush:

You’re a lying piece of dog shit. Lying about helicopters, being a ceo, mahogany desks, etc. You’re a patchwork quilt of a human being. Nothing matches together or fits. So just stop. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really...I expect nothing less from you....carry on! :saluting:

oh yes it is so fucking rare that a press secritary quits after a shirt stunt then moves to tv or back to k street for real big money when there buds are still in power.  really I know you know better than this bullshit swinging of spinvag clamstrips