Check your account email address ×

Electric Snowmobile, what do you think?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

it is getting sad watching all the bracing go on when we are gearing up in the morning .lol the sound of Velcro filles the air 

Lol!  Yeah.  I try to avoid it because I hate prepping to ride but, when I know I’m gonna be out there like a rock star (lol) I’ll spend some time exacting some ace bandages and wrist wraps.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Yeah, we just aren’t as flexible anymore.  I can fuck around a case a god damn jump hard now and it can send me limping home.    :lmao: 

I was retarded last season and misread a landing.  Almost went over the bars.  Buddy said he saw the whole underside of my track from behind.  I thought I broke my god damn wrist.  Took a left and went home.  We were 10 minutes into the ride.

:lol: 

It won’t be long, you’ll be trading that sled in for a wheel chair....... make sure you get the good shock package with it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It won’t be long, you’ll be trading that sled in for a wheel chair....... make sure you get the good shock package with it. :lol:

Probably just a few years left. Maybe five.  Then I’m pretty sure I’m hanging up my riding boots.

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Most guys here don't even own a sled!

Few times this winter, this is all I would've needed.

If it had a 2-300km range.....

Exactly, most of these folks haven't rode more than 25 miles non-stop without stopping for a cigarette or a drink when they did own a sled, so a sled with a 60 to 87 mile range is more than adequate for a weeks worth of riding.

Just think of the new excuse to have that 5th drink at the bar instead of only 4 drinks......well I want to leave the machine plugged in a little longer so I may as well have another drink.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

And Zambroski as well. LOL

No.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Yep. I believe he has a 60 mile limit. But hardcore miles....:lol:

It's about 80.  Don't you ride a banana seat touring sled?  How exhilarating!!!   :lol2:

Image result for snowmobile gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This thing will be a “throw away” like those mid size sleds or that “Blade” boondoggle.   Who is going to service this thing?  Oh yes...it’s electric and therefore....maintenance free!!!  :lmao:Let’s be honest, the kind of people buying this aren’t going to have more than a handful of tools in the kitchen drawer (most will be bike and kayak tools).

If somebody fronts the “starts at $15k” they’d better plan to keep it for a long time.  

You are never gone for more than 1/2 hour. One charge would last your bitch ass the whole season 

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Pppp   ppppp   pppp  ussy!

Im afraid my old injuries will prevent me being able to enjoy it.  I don’t see wanting to ride any other way than I do.  Im no tourist!

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are never gone for more than 1/2 hour. One charge would last your bitch ass the whole season 

How much will a charge last on your kayak?  :lol:

Is there anything funnier than some fucking tool bag that doesn’t own or ride a sled trying to crack on somebody else’s sled or riding style?  Not a chance!!

:lmao:

Does your brother still ride?   :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Im afraid my old injuries will prevent me being able to enjoy it.  I don’t see wanting to ride any other way than I do.  Im no tourist!

How much will a charge last on your kayak?  :lol:

Is there anything funnier than some fucking tool bag that doesn’t own or ride a sled trying to crack on somebody else’s sled or riding style?  Not a chance!!

:lmao:

Does tour brother will ride?   :lol:

Yes there is. A tool bag who doesn’t own a boat yammering at someone who owns half a boat  :kneebash:

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2019 at 12:43 PM, revkevsdi said:

How many miles to mountain riders put on in a ride usually?

This thing won’t do much for flat landers but maybe the mountain guys 

You really are a fucking moron. Mountain riding burns more fuel in 1/2 hour than a trail sled does all day. Not to mention it is a fucking tank. Barb, stick to worrying about the earth catching fire.