Check your account email address ×

Qualified gubbermint immunity DENIED to four Oakland county MI , Barney Fife's. Extreme strip search of drunk female

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I will sink your faggot ass rowboat without spilling my beer.

I'll be in stealth mode, you'll never see me coming, until it's too late. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hopefully the tax payers get raped. Mainly the ones with “I support the badge” sign on their front lawn 

“Hopefully the taxpayers get raped”......we’ll let that statement speak for itself.  The point is, these guys are now rightfully in deep shit.  Its how justice is supposed to work.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“Hopefully the taxpayers get raped”......we’ll let that statement speak for itself.  The point is, these guys are now rightfully in deep shit.  Its how justice is supposed to work.

:lol: you’re serious aren’t you. This cop walked. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Every cop has witnessed another cop violating someones rights? 

Of course they have

You know.....like when you get pulled over and the cop claims you crossed the yellow line even though you didnt.

Or when a cops tells you to move along or else when you have every right to be in a public space

Or any number of other Gestapo tactics the pieces of shit engage in daily

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: you’re serious aren’t you. This cop walked. 

Wow thats Ben level dramatics.  Of course there are some bad cops.  Now put up the other 15-20,000 daily police interactions and show some context.  And your solution to keeping a civil and orderly society?

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course they have

You know.....like when you get pulled over and the cop claims you crossed the yellow line even though you didnt.

Or when a cops tells you to move along or else when you have every right to be in a public space

Or any number of other Gestapo tactics the pieces of shit engage in daily

You’re so clueless and out to lunch it’s unreal. If it sucks here so bad and police ate fucking you and everyone over why don’t you get the fuck out?? 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re so clueless and out to lunch it’s unreal. If it sucks here so bad and police ate fucking you and everyone over why don’t you get the fuck out?? 

Or how about you fucking blow you're head off you bootlicking fucking moron 

55 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Every cop has witnessed another cop violating someones rights? 

i would say yes,any larger town ccop who has been on the job for than 30 days or a small town cop in a yr any way 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow thats Ben level dramatics.  Of course there are some bad cops.  Now put up the other 15-20,000 daily police interactions and show some context.  And your solution to keeping a civil and orderly society?

come on any decent cop retired 20 yrs ago . old school cops did not need to pass a fucked up personality test nor were they trained from the word go to be Dicks.  I have seriously met like 5 decent cops in the last 15yrs and they were all old and over it living in smaller towns 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

come on any decent cop retired 20 yrs ago . old school cops did not need to pass a fucked up personality test nor were they trained from the word go to be Dicks.  I have seriously met like 5 decent cops in the last 15yrs and they were all old and over it living in smaller towns 

I wasn’t a good kid. I had my share of run ins with cops. But I can’t say that they never failed to use a measured response against friends or myself. Even though I didn’t like them at the time, I did respect them. I don’t see that type of policing today. It’s purely power and control with a dash of heroics thrown in for media and public consumption. The cops in my area drive around in their explorers wearing Oakley’s and a black baseball cap. Never see the beat cop anymore. It’s pathetic 

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wasn’t a good kid. I had my share of run ins with cops. But I can’t say that they ever failed to use a measured response against friends or myself. Even though I didn’t like them at the time, I did respect them. I don’t see that type of policing today. It’s purely power and control with a dash of heroics thrown in for media and public consumption. The cops in my area drive around in their explorers wearing Oakley’s and a black baseball cap. Never see the beat cop anymore. It’s pathetic 

true story 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wasn’t a good kid. I had my share of run ins with cops. But I can’t say that they never failed to use a measured response against friends or myself. Even though I didn’t like them at the time, I did respect them. I don’t see that type of policing today. It’s purely power and control with a dash of heroics thrown in for media and public consumption. The cops in my area drive around in their explorers wearing Oakley’s and a black baseball cap. Never see the beat cop anymore. It’s pathetic 

we actually have cops that walk a beat.  with 50k people in a 10 block area on summer weekends it's the only way to patrol.  they still treat people poorly and make up shit to search people/cars

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I know 2 young ones, 4 year college grads and college athletes.  Solid young men.  When I hear these broad brushes about all cops and hear where theyre coming from, from people who couldnt carry these two guys jock straps, I have to laugh.  Everyone can post up a story or a video, no one can put up the context of those stories or videos with an average days interactions and arrests by cops.    

• Like 1