Check your account email address ×

Trudeau to ban plastic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

who over the age of 12 needs to use a straw for anything anyways?

I know it’s beneath you but some of us hit the Mickey D’s drive thru on the road and popping that plastic top and drinking my coke while driving ain’t happening.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

No we don't. that story you read was one company that was supposed to ship plastic to be recycled but lied and sent garbage. You are a misinformed moron. we were shipping it to michigan from toronto so I guess michigan is a 3rd world country.haha you faggots are so desperately broke you take in garbage for cash.

He’s just really protective of these throes world countries.  He just knows they didn’t do it to themselves!!!!!  

Smh.  He’s a fucking idiot.

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

would be pretty easy to change the lids to ones where you can drink right out of the cup.

Sounds like a bad idea while driving.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Would the lids be plastic?

:lmao:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember when grocery stores went to plastic because using paper was bad.  

funny isn't it,  lets stop using a renewable source for bags and instead create polution. Peoples awareness of the forestry industry is amazingly low.  they all want to stop cutting trees then they cry like bitches when the forest burns. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

funny isn't it,  lets stop using a renewable source for bags and instead create polution. Peoples awareness of the forestry industry is amazingly low.  they all want to stop cutting trees then they cry like bitches when the forest burns. 

Not only a renewable product but also, biodegrade-able.  Smh.  

Emotions are neat!

The straw debate is interesting with so many variations of a solution.  The bio straws are a bit strange at first.  Not that big of a deal for me unless I leave the drink sit too long.  Went out to some foo foo place this weekend and it looked like a plastic straw in the drink.  Turned out to be metal.  It seemed like a fairly heavy material.  It won't be too long before those lawsuits start rolling. (People getting hurt from metal straws.)

I'd be curious to see real facts on his own personal usage.  It is hard to argue with the convenience of using bottled water.  I still use bubblers, but they are becoming rare. 

7 hours ago, DUMPY said:

So you’re attacking ad hominem with press progress???  :lol:

holy fuck 

youre dumber than everyone thinks which is amazing 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-rebel/

vs

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/press-progress/

I’ll take a left bias with high factual reporting over extreme right that makes up stories in house and uses them as a source. 

Maybe that is a little too nuanced for a hayseed like you. 

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

My ex wife and I could fucking argue about anything , and I mean fucking anything. Yep we had the paper or plastic argument. I still ask for paper quite a bit.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

The good news is in october we will Ban Trudeau.

Let’s hope you aren’t all sleeping behind the wheel like we did in 2012...thinking, no fookin’ way this clown gets re-elected!  NO FOOKIN’ WHEY!!!!

OOOOPS!

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-rebel/

vs

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/press-progress/

I’ll take a left bias with high factual reporting over extreme right that makes up stories in house and uses them as a source. 

Maybe that is a little too nuanced for a hayseed like you. 

I’m sorry you got exposed as a retard again :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

Drink box water bottles sorts of things are 9% more money and less likely to be recycled than water bottles 

There is no longer a market for plastic water bottles. They were not recycled. The chinks were burning them to make electricity.

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My ex wife and I could fucking argue about anything , and I mean fucking anything. Yep we had the paper or plastic argument. I still ask for paper quite a bit.

I have never been in an argument with my wife, together for over 20 years married 13.

21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have never been in an argument with my wife, together for over 20 years married 13.

I havnt been in one with my current in the 7 we have been married. A few minors before that.

• Like 1