Check your account email address ×

For Those about to Rock

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

First this...then 12 year olds dancing in a gay parade in Brazil. It’s all a slippery slope. :lol: 

We should of listened to the Gores.   They have been spot on in there predictions of  the demise of western civilization. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

First this...then 12 year olds dancing in a gay parade in Brazil. It’s all a slippery slope. :lol: 

So, did you ever answer if you approved of this activity for a child?  Or....still defecting with non-answers to try to defend your party’s values?

Just now, Cold War said:

We should of listened to the Gores.   They have been spot on in there predictions of  the demise of western civilization. 

No question about it!  BarbieHands knows true world heroes when he sucks them.

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Isnt that a little while before school shootings started?

Dangerous times back then.  Liberals needed to protect the children from black peoples music  and heavy metal bands. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Haha...I remember that well. 

Back in the very early 80's Ozzy Osbourne came to Castle Farms here and people were losing their shit thinking he was going to be sacrificing puppies and shit so my buddy wrote a letter to the local paper that was very well written and thought out telling people to calm down...pretty good for a freshman in HS. :ylsuper:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...I remember that well. 

Back in the very early 80's Ozzy Osbourne came to Castle Farms here and people were losing their shit thinking he was going to be sacrificing puppies and shit so my buddy wrote a letter to the local paper that was very well written and thought out telling people to calm down...pretty good for a freshman in HS. :ylsuper:

I remember going to a sabbath concert in LA and they had Christian protesters outside. They were severely outnumbered and were getting slapped around pretty good. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

I remember going to a sabbath concert in LA and they had Christian protesters outside. They were severely outnumbered and were getting slapped around pretty good. :lol: 

:lmao::ylsuper:

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

if you did not get that label your 'lp was not selling . best markiting tool the industry could have been given . 

Exactly! We would purposely search out those instead of the censored bullshit

Remember when it was all out political d/r war on the band " Two Live Crew " ?? . Yup the concerts got busted by thug law enforcement around the U.S.A.  Then the lawsuits were filed and the taxpayers had to foot the bills on first amendment rights violations ,  " Hey I Want Some Pussy "  , said  algore to tipper right before the divorce.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Remember when it was all out political d/r war on the band " Two Live Crew " ?? . Yup the concerts got busted by thug law enforcement around the U.S.A.  Then the lawsuits were filed and the taxpayers had to foot the bills on first amendment rights violations ,  " Hey I Want Some Pussy "  , said  algore to tipper right before the divorce.

Uncle Luke!!!!!!!!!