Check your account email address ×

How about posting some riding video.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well hopefully you die after choking on your own puke soon, after you have another stroke.  Ill go on loving life and my beautiful wife, hater.  Seriously there is something wrong with u

You came into this thread with attitude and now act the victim. Fuck off douchebag. Read the shit you posted here moron, hell even this post shows how fucked in the head you are. Go find a safe space.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

You came into this thread with attitude and now act the victim. Fuck off douchebag. Read the shit you posted here moron, hell even this post shows how fucked in the head you are. Go find a safe space.

Yeah you never do that....like yesterday 3-4x.  You were the first guy to criticize Moes videos and you decide to open your own video thread as if you were the be-all end-all of video riding experiences Talk to the hand loser.  

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you never do that....like yesterday 3-4x.  You were the first guy to criticize Moes videos and you decide to open your own video thread as if you were the be-all end-all of video riding experiences Talk to the hand loser.  

Talk to the hand? WTF You are a washed up old fart.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Trail riding vids are about the gayest thing out there.

Pics fine, but vids are entertaining for 10 seconds.

X2

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

You mean the few properties your mom owns that you cut the lawn at, that family business. Fuck off you blowhard faggot/

His boy-toy Scooter booted me from Team Belly Faggots, and he said he would have booted me here!!!!

How do ya' like that kind of guy????? Tries ta' kick ya' when you're down!! That's the kind of guy he is. He married a JAP, probably for the money.  

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

My wife works for me, wish she did not charge so much. Wolfie has to pay them to stay and then pay them after they leave.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  His little bastid Scooter booted me!!! Little fukken bastid!!!  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well hopefully you die after choking on your own puke soon, after you have another stroke.  Ill go on loving life and my beautiful wife, hater.  Seriously there is something wrong with u

No, there might be something wrong with you. I do believe you are a status-seeker. I believe you live beyond your means, to present a wealthy IMAGE. You may have an element of dis-ingenuity in your make-up. 

Why did you buy such an expensive car? Was it paid with New York Jewish money? Tell us the truth, how much did it cost, and who paid for it? 

" KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES" 

This is Woofie, to a TEE. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Money does not mean shit if you are not happy doing what you do to make it. Life is too short to be worried about buying that new car just to impress guys on a sled site.

Or worse, to impress the people you work with even thou you hate them.

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Trail riding vids are about the gayest thing out there.

Pics fine, but vids are entertaining for 10 seconds.

To me, it depends on the vid.  This one (OP) had great scenery with blue skies and the sun coming through the trees.  I could put that in a loop in my office and let it play all day.  Not my riding style exactly but...that’s not the point of it.

Now, watching ma and pa kettle bobbing up and down the murky backwoods trails leading the family outing with their vintage recording gear?  Hard pass.

Deep pow shit is pretty lame as the rider view.  Even lamer when these half wits film themselves digging out every two minutes whilst giving the “thumbs up”.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

To me, it depends on the vid.  This one (OP) had great scenery with blue skies and the sun coming through the trees.  I could put that in a loop in my office and let it play all day.  Not my riding style exactly but...that’s not the point of it.

Now, watching ma and pa kettle bobbing up and down the murky backwoods trails leading the family outing with their vintage recording gear?  Hard pass.

Deep pow shit is pretty lame as the rider view.  Even lamer when these half wits film themselves digging out every two minutes whilst giving the “thumbs up”.

I like trail vids when they are mine. The reason is I lived it and it brings me back to a great day i enjoyed.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve never done video...always try to take a lot of pictures though. Maybe I’ll grab a go pro this year.

You can get the cheaper of the go pro with case etc for real cheap.  I saw a Combo on sale Amazon for 140 nook bucks for a new go pro (not the hero) and case with extra battery kit.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, there might be something wrong with you. I do believe you are a status-seeker. I believe you live beyond your means, to present a wealthy IMAGE. You may have an element of dis-ingenuity in your make-up. 

Why did you buy such an expensive car? Was it paid with New York Jewish money? Tell us the truth, how much did it cost, and who paid for it? 

Nailed it.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well I believe you should not overthink things.  I like nice cars and sleds, and am fortunate enough to have the means to afford them.  Only people with something wrong with them are haters, so miserable in their own existence that they feel the need to shit on other peoples stuff.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I believe you should not overthink things.  I like nice cars and sleds, and am fortunate enough to have the means to afford them.  Only people with something wrong with them are haters, so miserable in their own existence that they feel the need to shit on other peoples stuff.

When you stiff the bank for 100k it is obvious you do not have the means to pay.