Check your account email address ×

Just listen...

On 12/6/2018 at 8:45 AM, Snoslinger said:

have you been to a dr yet, to get your dementia and poor memory checked out? it seems we have to go over this about every month. if a simple, lame collusion claim was all that was wanted by mueller, that wouldn't amount to jack shit, especially with the GOP,  mueller would have stopped at the trump tower meeting evidence. i'm sure a jury, or anyone with a clue, could see what was happening there. especially after all the lying about it. mueller is digging deeper, to find the motivation, connections, and who was involved in all this. now print this post out and paste in on your refrigerator door, along with your reminder of what meds to take and your wife's name. i'm not going to tell you this again. 

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is pretty bad ass.  The sound of all pipes is so cool.

PS.  Got a link for your sig line below?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Exactly what I figured.  :bc: 

Remember a couple of weeks back you quoted an old thread mileage psycho posted in where he said that if no collusion is found there could be no obstruction?   You remember which thread that was?  

41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly what I figured.  :bc: 

Remember a couple of weeks back you quoted an old thread mileage psycho posted in where he said that if no collusion is found there could be no obstruction?   You remember which thread that was?  

Nobody has been more :wrong: than Snot, just a fucking moron what ever he said the truth was 100% the opposite :guzzle: