Check your account email address ×

Lock her up!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Abortion ought to be safe and legal up until the fetus is viable on it's own.

Figure out a date during gestation and grant full rights

Simple

Or let women do whatever the fuck they want. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

A male should be able to terminate parental duty and financial responsibilities of an unborn child up to the same time frame in a pregnancy that women is allowed to have an abortion based on their wants.  

It would lessen the work load on our court systems, child custody and child support cases.

Agreed!  Fair is fair. If a woman can choose not to have a child a man should be able to choose not to be involved.  But that should be legal and binding. If she has the kid and he shows up and tries to be Daddy it should involve a heavy cash pay out to the Mom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

We should let your mom abort you right now....guarantee she would choose to escape the shame of living with you living

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We should let your mom abort you right now....guarantee she would choose to escape the shame of living with you living

My Mother is a wonderful women who thinks I'm great.  

However she thinks you should kill yourself. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

A fetus isn't considered a life, but a single strand of bacteria on Mars?

Biologically they are both living but existentially what does”life” mean?  It’s subjective I suppose.  If I become a vegetable I may still be living but I would hope my loved ones to consider me existentially dead.  

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Biologically they are both living but existentially what does”life” mean?  It’s subjective I suppose.  If I become a vegetable I may still be living but I would hope my loved ones to consider me existentially dead.  

You still have rights as an individual when your a vegetable unless a lengthy legal process occurs

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You still have rights as an individual when your a vegetable unless a lengthy legal process occurs

I need to get a living will or whatever they call it that simply reads “kill myself - please”.  

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The issue becomes a definition of "human" yet again though.  

Should we then charge women with manslaughter if she causes a miscarriage?

Neal

what is your definition??

Just now, spin_dry said:

I don’t have an issue with it. The woman lives with the decision. I leave it at that door. 

That doesn't seem right to leave them with that decision past a certain point

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That doesn't seem right to leave them with that decision past a certain point

I’ve seen too much. Drug addicts and drunks sometimes have no idea that they’re pregnant until the fetus is viable. Even if they do, the decision to terminate doesn’t come until later due to aspects of addiction. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen too much. Drug addicts and drunks sometimes have no idea that they’re pregnant until the fetus is viable. Even if they do, the decision to terminate doesn’t come until later due to aspects of addiction. 

I'm not arguing that it's a difficult complicated decision where a blanket policy wont be effective

My big issue with the pro choice people is they pretend that a child in the womb isn’t a human. Look if you’re pro abortion have the fucking balls to call the baby a baby. Don’t hide behind “its not a baby” 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My big issue with the pro choice people is they pretend that a child in the womb isn’t a human. Look if you’re pro abortion have the fucking balls to call the baby a baby. Don’t hide behind “its not a baby” 

Ok. It’s an unborn baby. I’m perfectly fine with the woman making the decision to terminate the the unborn baby. Is that helpful? 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ok. It’s an unborn baby. I’m perfectly fine with the woman making the decision to terminate the the unborn baby. Is that helpful? 

Im prolife but who am I to tell someone what to do? So yes that’s fine

Just now, jtssrx said:

Im prolife but who am I to tell someone what to do? So yes that’s fine

Exactly. For most women it’s an agonizing decision that a man will never need to make. I’m sure that they’re out there, but I’ve never known a woman that took the decision lightly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

what is your definition??

My definition about human would be close to what @f7ben gave.  Some physiology qualities such as heart beat, brain activity, and so forth.  Survival outside the womb may not be necessary, but there could be some medical discretion around the 23-25th week seems reasonable.

Neal

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

shocker another one who thinks aborting a viable fetus is ok .

let me guess you  are in full support of partal birth also .

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly. For most women it’s an agonizing decision that a man will never need to make. I’m sure that they’re out there, but I’ve never known a woman that took the decision lightly. 

That decision effects the man 100% as much as the woman.