Check your account email address ×

Why Do Some Dogs Seem Not To Like Dark Skinned People?

I had a fixed female yellow lab that just hated any other human females, except my late mother or my wife. Super weird , had to keep a close eye on her, very protective, but she was a great dog otherwise.

54 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I had a fixed female yellow lab that just hated any other human females, except my late mother or my wife. Super weird , had to keep a close eye on her, very protective, but she was a great dog otherwise.

Not weird at all. The dog knew that you’re a faggot. 

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Growing up my buddy had a dalmatian. To this day it's the most viscous creature I've ever encountered. Fuck that dog!

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Neighbor had two of them.  Agreed.  Fuck those dogs.

My mom got a rescue dalmatian when I was younger, still to this day the only dog that's ever bitten me... fuck those things! I think my step dad "took care of it" out back after that.

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

My dog doesn't like people wearing hoodies. When sons friends came over with them he lost his shit. Same kid could come in with a t shirt and he'd be looking for a head rub.  

Same with mine. He came unglued when a guy walked by my truck with his hood up at a Flying J. I thought he was going through the window. Scared the shit out of me and the dude.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

At least they didnt threaten to sue a small snowmobile club over a pic at a fundraiser you lying cowardly shit eating cage dweller

You have to be very petty and sick in the head to sue a small group of volunteers over a pic.  It's sickening 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You have to be very petty and sick in the head to sue a small group of volunteers over a pic.  It's sickening 

Absolutly disgusting. Almost as bad as a snowmobiler closing a snowmobile trail thru their property.

3 hours ago, GGNHL said:

My mom got a rescue dalmatian when I was younger, still to this day the only dog that's ever bitten me... fuck those things! I think my step dad "took care of it" out back after that.

Maybe Cruela had her shit together after all. 

FUCK DISNEY!

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

momo would sue a snowmobile club for his face being in a random fundraiser picture on their website

Let’s tell him to kill himself. 

Edited by revkevsdi

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

MC did it if i recall correct and TBH i would not let one go near my home given the rudeness of a lot of riders esp in a place like rangely

That's going to be the downfall of the ATV system in northern NH. 

20 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Nope that is a verified truth. You are a steaming pile of shit.

Nothing is verified but that you are a lying cock sucking shitforbrains CUNT, CUNT :fuckoff: 

17 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Good thing nothing of the sort ever happened and it was is and continues to be a complete fabrication you sick Sodomite  :finger2: