Check your account email address ×

Here we go again.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please.  Ive never said I was “tired of it and its never my fault”?   I call the guy out when hes behaving like an asshole and have pointed it out as have others.  Now he just inserts a chirpy comments in conversations im involved with, its childish and hence the comments.  Maybe stay out of it, i never complained to you and am not complaining now.  :lol:  

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please.  Ive never said I was “tired of it and its never my fault”?   I call the guy out when hes behaving like an asshole and have pointed it out as have others.  Now he just inserts a chirpy comments in conversations im involved with, its childish and hence the comments.  Maybe stay out of it, i never complained to you and am not complaining now.  :lol:  

Now you are just straight up lying....fuck even Tom jumped in and said you asked for a truce so I should back off...damn dude. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now you are just straight up lying....fuck even Tom jumped in and said you asked for a truce so I should back off...damn dude. 

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Now I do recall Tom mentioning the truce.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mark is fucking senile. :lol:

Hes over on tbp claiming I said nobody over there was worth a fuck.

Dude is a fucking senile pants shitter

Just now, f7ben said:

Hes over on tbp claiming I said nobody over there was worth a fuck.

Dude is a fucking senile pants shitter

Haha...what a douchenoozle! :roundhouse:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mark is fucking senile. :lol:

I backed of when he implied that he didn't want a truce. I've been reading so much here lately that I thought I might have mistaken it for someone else. As soon as you mentioned Tom I remember him being involved in trying to call a truce between the two of you.

Hey bootlickers, if you are so proud of your US and Israeli fear inducing intelligence then please site the last time they provided some credible Intel that we went to war over. :news:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey bootlickers, if you are so proud of your US and Israeli fear inducing intelligence then please site the last time they provided some credible Intel that we went to war over. :news:

There was that time Israel attacked us and slaughtered a pile if sailors.

I guess someone had to have some credible intel to pull that off

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Holy fucking weak man. No wonder bussman doesn't want to hang out with you. 

It was funny...to me.  I laffed!!  

Cuz that shit is so fucking stupid.  You all sound like children with that garbage.  Muh...bootlickers!!!  73ers!!!!!!!   Neocons!!!!!!  

DAF.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cuz that shit is so fucking stupid.  You all sound like children with that garbage.  Muh...bootlickers!!!  73ers!!!!!!!   Neocons!!!!!!  

DAF.

Dude.....you're a bootlicking neocon with an IQ around 73 give or take. It's not funny....its sad

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

DAF.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you're a bootlicking neocon with an IQ around 73 give or take. It's not funny....its sad

Yeah it's not funny that we call you those things it's insulting but you are so fucking dumb you think we are trying to be funny. That's a 73er..

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey bootlicker, the OP isnt even about American or Israeli intelligence and not a one of you even acknowledged it.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Straight up wrong.  I said if you want to coexist fine, but you wanna keep chirping U can save the poor Jimmy act  :lol: 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I backed of when he implied that he didn't want a truce. I've been reading so much here lately that I thought I might have mistaken it for someone else. As soon as you mentioned Tom I remember him being involved in trying to call a truce between the two of you.

Smh. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey bootlicker, the OP isnt even about American or Israeli intelligence and not a one of you even acknowledged it.  :lol: 

Straight up wrong.  I said if you want to coexist fine, but you wanna keep chirping U can save the poor Jimmy act  :lol: 

Smh. :lol: 

It's not a poor anything act and you don't dictate shit to me cheesedick....anything else old man?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah it's not funny that we call you those things it's insulting but you are so fucking dumb you think we are trying to be funny. That's a 73er..

The fact you pecked this shit out with a serious fucking face made me literally belly laugh.  You retards are such hardcore activists!!!!  :lol:

Stop claiming to be a libertarian.  Please?  You aren’t helping a single bit.