Check your account email address ×

Ford V Ferrari

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s been a really long time I’ve even been remotely interested in a movie. Can’t wait to see this one. :bc: 

There's been a few really good ones lately.  Bohemian Rhapsody , Rocketman , this.  Gonna go see this one next week. Looks like another good one too.

• Like 1

I went last night too. It was good but maybe not as good as I was expecting. I was hoping for a bunch more technical stuff and more behind the wall info on the GT. I was hoping for scenes of intense rivalry between Ford and Ferrari. 

Days of Thunder was better IMO. Hahahahaha

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I went last night too. It was good but maybe not as good as I was expecting. I was hoping for a bunch more technical stuff and more behind the wall info on the GT. I was hoping for scenes of intense rivalry between Ford and Ferrari. 

Days of Thunder was better IMO. Hahahahaha

4OVLKQc.gif.413605fd8f8939caac3d33751fc37e53.gif

35 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

There's been a few really good ones lately.  Bohemian Rhapsody , Rocketman , this.  Gonna go see this one next week. Looks like another good one too.

I’m not getting making that into a movie personally. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I wonder if they’ll point how how bad ford cheats in class racing 

Don't be all BH because to this day, Ford is the only American car company to win the 24hr at LeMans.

SBYL, Faggy 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Don't be all BH because to this day, Ford is the only American car company to win the 24hr at LeMans.

SBYL, Faggy 

Not to mention there will never be a " chevy vs Ferrari" movie.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

4OVLKQc.gif.413605fd8f8939caac3d33751fc37e53.gif

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ford needs to sharpin those pencils. New trucks are overpriced for what you get.  

Shit!  They all do.  Buddy of mine is looking at one of the new Silverado “Trail boss” thingys.  Sharp truck but $55k?  No.

I was reading an article a day or two ago on how the older model vehicles are being proven more reliable than these new ones due to all this fancy shit stuck in them.  Hmmm....

$55 fucking K and the first thing you have to do is spend another $1500 to put some decent tread on it.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ford needs to sharpin those pencils. New trucks are overpriced for what you get.  

My buddy Ray is just like Daive, bitches about American cars all day long. Only buys Jap. Crashed his Taco and has a f150 for a loaner. 

Loves the truck, loves the turbo. I bet he buys one. He’s been raving about it all week. :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yet you just went and got one ? Odd :news:

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My buddy Ray is just like Daive, bitches about American cars all day long. Only buys Jap. Crashed his Taco and has a f150 for a loaner. 

Loves the truck, loves the turbo. I bet he buys one. He’s been raving about it all week. :lol: 

He's a socially awkward , shut in recluse? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yet you just went and got one ? Odd :news:

He's a socially awkward , shut in recluse? :dunno:

Not that part. :lol: I meant about cars.