Check your account email address ×

China makes next move in trade war, reportedly halting US soy purchases

• Platinum Contributing Member

Simple.   Stop all Chinese imports.  Don't mess with the bull if you don't want the horns.  

Also stop exporting all meat products.   They will soon lose 1/3 to 1/2 their hog population to disease and won't be able to feed their people.

Nothing like a little starvation to get someone to the negotiating table.  

Last resort freeze assets of all Chinese owned operations in the US.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member

Offer CRP program to those affected by Soy bean tariffs.  Take the land out of farming for at least 10 years and plant prairie grass...  better for the enviroment, better for the farmer, and better for outdoors man.  Let China know we aren’t going to supply them with food

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple.   Stop all Chinese imports.  Don't mess with the bull if you don't want the horns.  

Also stop exporting all meat products.   They will soon lose 1/3 to 1/2 their hog population to disease and won't be able to feed their people.

Yup....all we are asking is for fair treatment. Pieces of fucking dogshit like MC prefer to see us keep getting fucked

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah cause they can’t get that from any other country

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....all we are asking is for fair treatment. Pieces of fucking dogshit like MC prefer to see us keep getting fucked

Only an idiot can’t see we all lose.

Wait till they call in our debt your gonna cry like a baby.

The dildo harvest should net enough dildoes for every Trump supporter to stick up their ass.

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah cause they can’t get that from any other country

They can't MC.   Not enough.   They've already euthanized more pigs than in the US and EU combined and can't get it under control.    

You have zero comprehension how big a deal pork is to their diet and how big of threat this is to their own pork industry.  

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They can't MC.   Not enough.   They've already euthanized more pigs than in the US and EU combined and can't get it under control.    

You have zero comprehension how big a deal pork is to their diet and how big of threat this is to their own pork industry.  

Nobody is dumber than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT  :guzzle:

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nobody is dumber than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT  :guzzle:

There was a time when MC was still working that he actually cared about fair trade with China and even stopping illegal immigration.   Now its 100% fuck Trump.....that's it.  

Edited by Highmark

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There was a time when MC was still working that he actually cared about fair trade with China and even stopping illegal immigration.   Now its 100% fuck Trump.....that's it.  

You guys have been here much longer than I have (FS v1), has he ever had any integrity?

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh I still do. But you need a long term plan. Trump has no plan just tariff everything and do nothing and wait for the Chinese to make the next move like they did. This fucks over American farmers and adds 25% to every product Americans buy.

Tariffs are good if you tariff only Chinese products that US manufacturers are getting hosed on and not everything.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has proved time and time again he has no clue how to negotiate a deal. The art of the deal my ass.

I’m sure this is coming from somebody with many successful negotiations under his belt.  I’m positive of it.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh I still do. But you need a long term plan. Trump has no plan just tariff everything and do nothing and wait for the Chinese to make the next move like they did. This fucks over American farmers and adds 25% to every product Americans buy.

Tariffs are good if you tariff only Chinese products that US manufacturers are getting hosed on and not everything.

China has been fucking us with the approval of every President since Nixon.   The Chinese will not negotiate unless this is taken to them on a wide scale.   The bold is a complete joke as it  won't make the Chinese address issues like IP and their demand to own 50%+ of anything an American company does there.  

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You guys have been here much longer than I have (FS v1), has he ever had any integrity?

It goes back a ways but he at one time was very anti China and anti illegal immigration.   Him and I completely agreed that illegal immigration was fucking the American worker.   Now for him its just opposite Trump no matter the issue.   If Clinton won and was standing up to China he would be in complete support of her as would I.   Same goes with getting ALL immigration under control.  

Makes me wonder if his BIL's company towards the end of his employment was using illegal labor.  He had a huge shift on that topic.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It goes back a ways but he at one time was very anti China and anti illegal immigration.   Him and I completely agreed that illegal immigration was fucking the American worker.   Now for him its just opposite Trump no matter the issue.   If Clinton won and was standing up to China he would be in complete support of her as would I.   Same goes with getting ALL immigration under control.  

Makes me wonder if his BIL's company towards the end of his employment was using illegal labor.  He had a huge shift on that topic.   

I think he’s a totally ignorant flake. I’ve never seen anything to make me think otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he’s a totally ignorant flake. I’ve never seen anything to make me think otherwise.

Believe it or not he was once quite conservative.  Pretty sure you have to go back to HCSCE but he really was.  

The 2 main guys who really metamorphosed under Obama were MC and Vince.   Vince jumped on the Obie train because of Shitcago and thinking it would benefit him somehow.   Can't really blame him for that. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Believe it or not he was once quite conservative.  Pretty sure you have to go back to HCSCE but he really was.  

Identity politics has turned people into mindless, bandwagon imbeciles on both sides. 

Still, I can’t help but wonder, what on the left right now represents anything that somebody would want to be there?  SMH.