Check your account email address ×

Thanks for are great end to the day.

Just came back from a great night out. Sat down had a couple of drinks and got to watch an awesome shit show. 

Dave being outed for the bitch he is while his fucktard friends Crusher, Dumpy and Zambo flailed around helplessly. 

Drift bitch seeing Dave play the victim card and being jealous wanted to to be the victim too. 

The only thing that would put the icing on this cake would be is Mueller said that if the President was innocent we would have clearly said so. 

Well, until that happens I have this shit show. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just came back from a great night out. Sat down had a couple of drinks and got to watch an awesome shit show. 

Dave being outed for the bitch he is while his fucktard friends Crusher, Dumpy and Zambo flailed around helplessly. 

Drift bitch seeing Dave play the victim card and being jealous wanted to to be the victim too. 

The only thing that would put the icing on this cake would be is Mueller said that if the President was innocent we would have clearly said so. 

Well, until that happens I have this shit show. 

I got wined and dined to a 150 buck dinner tonight, came home to read a couple threads of clowns like you making a fool of himself.  I win 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I got wined and dined to a 150 buck dinner tonight, came home to read a couple threads of clowns like you making a fool of himself.  I win 

I'm sure you whined. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shouldn't a baller like you have a baller forum to frequent?  Or does a fool just love his fellow fools?  :lol::bc:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:The stooopid shit betas cling to as a win

Indeed

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure you whined. 

Each guy and gal who were in that room, are more impressive than you will ever be by a factor of at least 10.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Shouldn't a baller like you have a baller forum to frequent?  Or does a fool just love his fellow fools?  :lol::bc:

You should be asking Barbiehands that question.   First in for most I am a snowmobiler. That’s what brought most of us here in the first place. Why some people are still here I have no idea, given they havent ridden or owned a sled in years..  I have many friends are these forms that I have known for many years. There are also some people here who I would not piss on their head if their hair was on fire  :bc:  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Indeed

Hes talking about you half man....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hes talking about you half man....

Sure was! :thumb: 

Half man might even be pushing it a bit. Male enough to reproduce apparently, unless there were other forces at play or it's another lie of his, but all estrogen from there on out

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sure was! :thumb: 

Half man might even be pushing it a bit. Male enough to reproduce apparently, unless there were other forces at play or it's another lie of his, but all estrogen from there on out

Really because it fit your butthurt buddy perfectly. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are trying to put salve on Driftbitch’s butt. How nice of you. 

There is no dumber fuck on this site than you, congratulations you win :guzzle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Thanks for are great end to the day.

Couple drinks?   Nice sentence structure.  :lol:  

Glad you liked it. That was a great thing to come home to.   Lying Dave getting shown up for the douchebag he is. 

BTW. You were kind of quiet when I asked you who died from Hillary's lies.  You know compared to your heroes the Bush/Cheney show.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Glad you liked it. That was a great thing to come home to.   Lying Dave getting shown up for the douchebag he is. 

BTW. You were kind of quiet when I asked you who died from Hillary's lies.  You know compared to your heroes the Bush/Cheney show.

Cause I never seen it.  

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

There is no dumber fuck on this site than you, congratulations you win :guzzle:

come on now took kit is peeking in thrugh the back door from time to time.  and there is  pampers although he has the Alzheimer's excuse . you know the more I think about it you are correct 

• Haha 1