Check your account email address ×

You don't have to Dr. videos to make Republicans look stupid.

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Rick Perry? Have you seen the weekly Pelosi presser? 

You mean the one they slowed down to make it look like she was drunk?  Did you get gut hooked by that?

Rick Perry is a Republican. He's one of the fine people that Trump surrounded himself with. He gave him a very important job too.

Watch the satire video. It probably has more truth in it than most of the news media you watch. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the one they slowed down to make it look like she was drunk?  Did you get gut hooked by that?

Rick Perry is a Republican. He's one of the fine people that Trump surrounded himself with. He gave him a very important job too.

Watch the satire video. It probably has more truth in it than most of the news media you watch. 

00893F14-A322-43E4-9A10-C885EC7DACD9.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly how stupid are you?

Why wouldn’t Trump be related to this topic?

Do you hate Trump because hes like you?

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

00893F14-A322-43E4-9A10-C885EC7DACD9.jpeg

:lol: true!

4 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Do you hate Trump because hes like you?

As soon as he heard the rumor about Trump’s small hands, oh...it was on like popcorn!!!!!  Nobody wears Barbie hands like BarbieHands can!!!!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: true!

As soon as he heard the rumor about Trump’s small hands, oh...it was on like popcorn!!!!!  Nobody wears Barbie hands like BarbieHands can!!!!

:lol:

Well theres that too....

I was thinking hes got everything has because of his father....just like Trump.

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

Well theres that too....

I was thinking hes got everything has because of his father....just like Trump.

Actually, Trump actually did something and increased his “givings” many times over.

BarbieHands is still one or two lost clients away from “Grand closing” and hasn’t done a fucking thing to grow pop’s shop.

Pathetic.  But, look at him knowing bidnezz in here!!!  :lol:

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, Trump actually did something and increased his “givings” many times over.

BarbieHands is still one or two lost clients away from “Grand closing” and hasn’t done a fucking thing to grow pop’s shop.

Pathetic.  But, look at him knowing bidnezz in here!!!  :lol:

Is it two clients or one client?  If you are going to lie, keep it consistent.

By the way, what business are you running? It's just like the boat, house, truck conversations.  Why are you even talking about them when you aren't even in the same league.  Remember last time I started asking your questions about your house and truck?  I guess snake must know how shitty your life is because he told me to stop picking on you. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is it two clients or one client?  If you are going to lie, keep it consistent.

By the way, what business are you running? It's just like the boat, house, truck conversations.  Why are you even talking about them when you aren't even in the same league.  Remember last time I started asking your questions about your house and truck?  I guess snake must know how shitty your life is because he told me to stop picking on you. 

:lol: What in the fuck are you talking about?  You are right, we aren’t anywhere close to being in the same league.  Not in any setting.

Get lost, small fry.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: What in the fuck are you talking about?  You are right, we aren’t anywhere close to being in the same league.  Not in any setting.

Get lost, small fry.

Cool. So what is your house worth? What year is your truck? Do you own any portion of a boat? Do you own and run a business?

I know you won't answer but it's funny to taunt you. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool. So what is your house worth? What year is your truck? Do you own any portion of a boat? Do you own and run a business?

I know you won't answer but it's funny to taunt you. 

You aren’t taunting me at all.  I don’t need to answer.  I’m not the one constantly searching for validation by trying to claim how much I have or, how much I make or, how much my house cost or, how much I’m worth.  That’s you little BarbieHands. I just find it funny you are on a sled site bragging up your belongings/wealth but you don’t own a sled.  Totally beta.

Besides,  if I did answer, it would all just make you mad anyway.  Little haters gonna hate.....and be cucked.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You aren’t taunting me at all.  I don’t need to answer.  I’m not the one constantly searching for validation by trying to claim how much I have or, how much I make or, how much my house cost or, how much I’m worth.  That’s you little BarbieHands. I just find it funny you are on a sled site bragging up your belongings/wealth but you don’t own a sled.  Totally beta.

Besides,  if I did answer, it would all just make you mad anyway.  Little haters gonna hate.....and be cucked.  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:  YOu lied about making more in a trade than my yearly salary. 

You try to make fun of the fact that I share ownership in a business and a boat. Yet you have neither .

You keep failing and flailing. 

Edited by revkevsdi

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol::lol::lol:  YOu lied about making more in a trade than my yearly salary. 

You try to make fun of the fact that I share ownership in a business and a boat. Yet you have neither .

You keep failing and flailing. 

Allegedly.....

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did any of you have the attention span to watch the video?  

It's an obvious hit piece but I'd like to see if any of you can find fault with the facts he presented.