Check your account email address ×

And so it begins.

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zambo the clown here to judge who is winning. There's some irony 

An actual 2.5 million dollar home, or one that Crusher decides it's worth one day then $1,925,000.00 the next day.  It's a bit of a broad range. 

While you are here. What does in your pocket mean? Is that after taxes or are you avoiding taxes? Because cheating taxes and voting for war mongering governments doesn't seem right.  The least someone could do is pay their taxes so they can outfit the lads with appropriate killing gear. 

Poor stupid Stumpy. You lied about the dates for Revy to make a lame point.  It was obvious and sad. 

I'm not sure how I can be the one lying about Crusher claiming his house is $1,925,000.00 on one post and 2.5 million the next. It's right in his posts. Sure you could accuse me of lying about it to make cheap points but you know your lying and so does anyone who saw his posts. 

I didnt lie about anything...you said there was no snow....i show pictures and reports that there was....

SBYL.

Wheres your house again?

Oh thats right...youre scared.

Just now, STUMPY said:

I didnt lie about anything...you said there was no snow....i show pictures and reports that there was....

SBYL.

Wheres your house again?

Oh thats right...youre scared.

You showed photos from the week before and tried to pass them off as the same week. The Revy snow report showed you to be lying and you wouldn't admit it.  I was also talking about the ski hill and you were talking about a sledding place further away. Another failed gotcha by lying Dave. You people were always idiots but after all this Trump stuff you seem to enjoy lying a lot more too. 

I carried 40kg of salt into the basement this evening.  I thought how fucking stupid you must have been to voluntarily carry around that extra weight.  All because you were too stupid to stop stuffing things into your yap. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Slow your roll dumb dumb.  How can I answer the question when I don't know the parameters.  

Arctic Beta couldn't make up his mind whether it was a 2.5 million dollar house or 1,925,000 dollar house. 

Have you every answered a question in an argument?

So far, you haven't been able show me where climate barbie claimed icebergs in Nfld were proof of climate change. 

You haven't shown where the facts were wrong in the Seth Meyer video.

You haven't been able to find out how much the climate scientists get paid vs 1 billion per year the fossil fuel industry pays. 

You haven't answered what year your truck was, how much your house is worth.

Yet you've posted multiple times in each thread, getting more and more butthurt and more desperate.  You should probably lie down and rest before you cry. 

Jesus Christ!!  Are you sure you aren’t triggered as fuck?  :lol2:

So then, all this means , No, you aren’t going to show your math.

Got it.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You showed photos from the week before and tried to pass them off as the same week. The Revy snow report showed you to be lying and you wouldn't admit it.  I was also talking about the ski hill and you were talking about a sledding place further away. Another failed gotcha by lying Dave. You people were always idiots but after all this Trump stuff you seem to enjoy lying a lot more too. 

I carried 40kg of salt into the basement this evening.  I thought how fucking stupid you must have been to voluntarily carry around that extra weight.  All because you were too stupid to stop stuffing things into your yap. 

I carry 2 of those bags at the sametime.

:lol:

You lied about the snow at revy...just admit it.

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

I carry 2 of those bags at the sametime.

You lied about the snow at revy...just admit it.

On your gut. 

Why are you still trying to lie about Revy.  The conditions sucked a Christmas. Not compared to Eastern hills at Xmas but definitely by Revy standards.  Have you even been to the ski hill at Revy?  Hell, you're like Zambo the clown trying to talk about boats.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus Christ!!  Are you sure you aren’t triggered as fuck?  :lol2:

So then, all this means , No, you aren’t going to show your math.

Got it.  

Sure I will. But since I asked you all of those questions earlier today and at other times, I'll do the math for you when you stop avoiding my questions. I'll also need The Op to explain what in the pocket means.  I think it means the same as take home pay which is after taxes but I'd like that clarified. 

On your gut. 

Why are you still trying to lie about Revy.  The conditions sucked a Christmas. Not compared to Eastern hills at Xmas but definitely by Revy standards.  Have you even been to the ski hill at Revy?  Hell, you're like Zambo the clown trying to talk about boats.

Owned you bad....again

On your gut. 

Is there any post you made today that didn’t reference me?  Lol....are you in love with me?

You are one funny, insecure, beta dork.  :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure I will. But since I asked you all of those questions earlier today and at other times, I'll do the math for you when you stop avoiding my questions. I'll also need The Op to explain what in the pocket means.  I think it means the same as take home pay which is after taxes but I'd like that clarified. 

Just do It.  Jesus.

Is that another deflection?  Poor stupid Zambo.  

You are unable to answer basic questions to explain your comments....every day.  Period.

You are an ignorant, repugnant, whining, beta cuck.

Bye, Felicia.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Have you worked out what $1,250.00 in his pocket (after taxes would be a term for in your pocket )works out to for  full time business? 

Probably not. 

It works out to out of your league obviously.

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Slow your roll dumb dumb.  How can I answer the question when I don't know the parameters.  

Arctic Beta couldn't make up his mind whether it was a 2.5 million dollar house or 1,925,000 dollar house. 

Have you every answered a question in an argument?

So far, you haven't been able show me where climate barbie claimed icebergs in Nfld were proof of climate change. 

You haven't shown where the facts were wrong in the Seth Meyer video.

You haven't been able to find out how much the climate scientists get paid vs 1 billion per year the fossil fuel industry pays. 

You haven't answered what year your truck was, how much your house is worth.

Yet you've posted multiple times in each thread, getting more and more butthurt and more desperate.  You should probably lie down and rest before you cry. 

I've snapped pics of mine and people know the area.  Yes prices have fallen back a bit, Vancouver is taking a much bigger hit.  But what would you know.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've snapped pics of mine and people know the area.  Yes prices have fallen back a bit, Vancouver is taking a much bigger hit.  But what would you know.

I know what five times 385 is. I know there is a huge difference between that and 2.5 million. 

I know neither of those would be worth 1.5 million more than my place. 

I know I wouldn't trade you even to live in Woodbridge.

And I know you made the list of one of the 10 worst places in Canada to live. :groin:

https://canadianmortgagesinc.ca/2018/04/the-10-worst-places-to-live-in-canada-your-2018-guide.html

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know what five times 385 is. I know there is a huge difference between that and 2.5 million. 

And I know you made the list of one of the 10 worst places in Canada to live. :groin:

https://canadianmortgagesinc.ca/2018/04/the-10-worst-places-to-live-in-canada-your-2018-guide.html

I know youre afraid.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Reason, people don't bike to work.:lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Zambo the clown here to judge who is winning. There's some irony 

An actual 2.5 million dollar home, or one that Crusher decides it's worth one day then $1,925,000.00 the next day.  It's a bit of a broad range. 

While you are here. What does in your pocket mean? Is that after taxes or are you avoiding taxes? Because cheating taxes and voting for war mongering governments doesn't seem right.  The least someone could do is pay their taxes so they can outfit the lads with appropriate killing gear. 

Poor stupid Stumpy. You lied about the dates for Revy to make a lame point.  It was obvious and sad. 

I'm not sure how I can be the one lying about Crusher claiming his house is $1,925,000.00 on one post and 2.5 million the next. It's right in his posts. Sure you could accuse me of lying about it to make cheap points but you know your lying and so does anyone who saw his posts. 

I was thinking of the $2.5mill home you have.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe I misunderstood your earlier post.  Do you live in a $2.5mill home or not?  

Not many $2.5mill homes around these parts.  A few for sure but definitely not many.  

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe I misunderstood your earlier post.  Do you live in a $2.5mill home or not?  

Not many $2.5mill homes around these parts.  A few for sure but definitely not many.  

Nope. I never claimed to. Crusher claimed his house was worth 1.5 million more than mine. 

It was just another one of his lies. 

Smh......man Kevs getting Kashogied up in here.  And still wont even name the town he lives in.  What is with some of you guys and your top secret classified personal info?!

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Smh......man Kevs getting Kashogied up in here.  And still wont even name the town he lives in.  What is with some of you guys and your top secret classified personal info?!

Fear.