Check your account email address ×

Crenshaw Says Accused Seal Should Stand Trial Before Pardon

• Platinum Contributing Member

So Trump wants to pardon this guy that I posted about earlier before he stands trial while Congressman Crenshaw disagrees....Here you go Fordy and others...you can call Crenshaw a POS and Unamerican....oh yeah Crenshaw is a former Seal himself and lost his eye to an IED. Planning to pardon him on Memorial Day...pathetic.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-seal-congressman-against-trumps-plan-to-pardon-seal-accused-of-war-crimes

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Trump wants to pardon this guy that I posted about earlier before he stands trial while Congressman Crenshaw disagrees....Here you go Fordy and others...you can call Crenshaw a POS and Unamerican....oh yeah Crenshaw is a former Seal himself and lost his eye to an IED. Planning to pardon him on Memorial Day...pathetic.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-seal-congressman-against-trumps-plan-to-pardon-seal-accused-of-war-crimes

Like 'Fordy and others' need that tidbit to know who he is.

Smales tries so hard... :lol:

Now here... check this out. Because of the bold, his opinion does get extra weight. Right or wrong, even you, are admitting that.

So tell us... where does this line exist that makes an opinion heavier?

He should stand trial.  

That being said what he bragged about doing isn't necessarily enough proof to prove guilt.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Now here... check this out. Because of the bold, his opinion does get extra weight. Right or wrong, even you, are admitting that.

Caught the bold myself.  Anything to make or win an argument.

• Gold Member

Military personnel murdering civilians is not the kind of behavior the US should be tolerant of. If he's found guilty of the crimes he's accused of he should get the death penalty and no pardon.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Maybe it was too subtle for you. I'd bet that he mentioned the lost eye because the patch to garner votes from Fordy etc. 

Now he has disagreed with Trump, they'll have to decide if they have to stop thanking Crenshaw for his service.

Military service only counts if you are right wing enough. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Caught the bold myself.  Anything to make or win an argument.

So no comment on the actual issue from you two....not surprised considering A) you two are joined mouth to asshole and B) You are incapable of uttering a negative word about Trump. BTW just wanted to see if chickenhawk ford had the sack to call Crenshaw a pos or unamerican...guess he is just a pussy like the both of you.

I think there are a lot of factors in this shit.  Prolonged wars that our troops are not allowed to win create some real problems within the ranks.  It's a typical supply and demand scenario.  Demand is high, supply has been waning and turnover is steep.  This means entrance quality must decrease and training standards must decrease as well.  The failure and peer rates are down going into special operations groups...and, from what I hear, the amount of non-qualified people being assigned to them is at levels nobody can remember.  This affects morale, integrity and discipline in front line soldiers.   I think he should stand trial but I also think he should be given clear leniency for his actions. "Love and war".

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think there are a lot of factors in this shit.  Prolonged wars that our troops are not allowed to win create some real problems within the ranks.  It's a typical supply and demand scenario.  Demand is high, supply has been waning and turnover is steep.  This means entrance quality must decrease and training standards must decrease as well.  The failure and peer rates are down going into special operations groups...and, from what I hear, the amount of non-qualified people being assigned to them is at levels nobody can remember.  This affects morale, integrity and discipline in front line soldiers.   I think he should stand trial but I also think he should be given clear leniency for his actions. "Love and war".

I'd love to see Jimmy and some of the other resident military haters serve one day or go to boot camp for a month. See them flown off to a faraway place for months on end away form family and friends 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I'd love to see Jimmy and some of the other resident military haters serve one day or go to boot camp for a month. See them flown off to a faraway place for months on end away form family and friends 

It's worth listening to some opinions on military issues but, "hater" opinions some think have a shred of basis in reality?  Not really.  But it sure is neat though!!!  I love to laugh!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So no comment on the actual issue from you two....not surprised considering A) you two are joined mouth to asshole and B) You are incapable of uttering a negative word about Trump. BTW just wanted to see if chickenhawk ford had the sack to call Crenshaw a pos or unamerican...guess he is just a pussy like the both of you.

My wife lost 40% of the use of her shoulder in Iraq. She has a differing opinion than Crenshaw. Are you now going to tell us if she is entitled to an opinion?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s his opinion, bfd.  As I mentioned several times we already have the committee of clattering clowns like you mainecat, spinner Joe ginger and everybody else constantly shitting on the guy, I feel no need to pile on or be part of that bandwagon.   You look daily for things to be pissed off about, that is on you. The worst thing about you besides your general negative nature is that you ascribe opinions to people that they’ve never given, ie Ford calling Crenshaw a pos.  Go look for an argument somewhere else.  You sure like to talk tough for a guy who’s more emotional than most girls I know. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s his opinion, bfd.  As I mentioned several times we already have the committee of clattering clowns like you mainecat, spinner Joe ginger and everybody else constantly shitting on the guy, I feel no need to pile on or be part of that bandwagon.   You look daily for things to be pissed off about, that is on you. The worst thing about you besides your general negative nature is that you ascribe opinions to people that they’ve never given, ie Ford calling Crenshaw a pos.  Go look for an argument somewhere else.  You sure like to talk tough for a guy who’s more emotional than most girls I know. 

It everyone can be as clear headed and special as queen wolfmother. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Does that justify killing unarmed Innocents as this man is accused of doing?

Just now, Kivalo said:

Does that justify killing unarmed Innocents as this man is accused of doing?

Did I say it did?? My point is many on here hate on our Military and Police as a whole on a daily basis 

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Did I say it did?? My point is many on here hate on our Military and Police as a whole on a daily basis 

The actions of both groups often justify the scorn they receive. Shooting unarmed civilians is just about impossible to justify and deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

there is very little "whole"military hate.  The military hate is isolated to direct instances of misconduct or how the president/ US government chooses to use the military which anyone capable of rational thought knows that's on the politicians not the soldiers. 

Dude will be a force to recon with in the 2024 elections.   Sure wish he was on the ticket instead of Pence.  

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It everyone can be as clear headed and special as queen wolfmother. 

Well if by clear headed you mean not an obsessive level of hatred for the guy then, ok.