Check your account email address ×

GOP Congressman Says Trumps Actions Meet Impeachment Threshold

• Platinum Contributing Member

Interesting.....BTW for the mentally challenged this isn't an Anti Trump Thread...for informational purposes only.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/444416-gop-lawmaker-trump-has-engaged-in-multiple-actions-that-meet-threshold-for

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Lets see the charges.  And here I thought the most powerful law enforcement official in the land just cleared him after a 2 year investigation.  Yeah we should spend more time fixating on this and not on improving things for the country.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see the charges.  And here I thought the most powerful law enforcement official in the land just cleared him after a 2 year investigation.  Yeah we should spend more time fixating on this and not on improving things for the country.

Justin Amash is a good person.....if he says this there is good reason for it 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Justin Amash is a good person.....if he says this there is good reason for it 

Amash read the Mueller report....somebody else didn't. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He has not been cleared of anything.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Enough of your bullshit Rich give it a fucking rest.  You and Smales need a couple Midols....

Why...because I posted an article you don't like because a respected Republican in congress dare to say what he did? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Enough of your bullshit Rich give it a fucking rest.  You and Smales need a couple Midols....

Can't imagine you can make an informed investing decision when you fall for obvious bullshit from Barr.

You are one dumb bitch.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...because I posted an article you don't like because a respected Republican in congress dare to say what he did? 

Let everyone see the report. It must fuck Trump over really bad or he wouldn’t be so against releasing the un redacted version.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Can't imagine you can make an informed investing decision when you fall for obvious bullshit from Barr.

You are one dumb bitch.

He already said that EJ has a team of researchers and analysts that do the heavy lifting...he just sits there looking like a disphit in a bow tie and spewing bullshit. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He already said that EJ has a team of researchers and analysts that do the heavy lifting...he just sits there looking like a disphit in a bow tie and spewing bullshit. 

Then I take it all back.  He's perfect for the job. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nailed it.  You two dinguses couldnt get hired on a bet.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

EJ offices are popping up here like dandelions and I know one advisor in particular who has zero background in the financial industry and you're the one that gave out that info about EJ.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, DriftBusta said:

They hired you so the threshold lies somewhere around fogging a mirror wiping your own ass.

In all honesty I think Trump is a little dirty in all of this but at this point it doesn't really amount to shit. He didn't "steal" an election. You want him out vote him out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

EJ offices are popping up here like dandelions and I know one advisor in particular who has zero background in the financial industry and you're the one that gave out that info about EJ.

they really don't hire experienced FA's.  business model is new to the business and get them to drink the kool aid.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they really don't hire experienced FA's.  business model is new to the business and get them to drink the kool aid.  

Ahhh...I perceived it differently for some reason.......

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Let everyone see the report. It must fuck Trump over really bad or he wouldn’t be so against releasing the un redacted version.

well that or it has been proven over and over and over your people on washingtion have zero ability to keep confidential information to them self .

I offer these conclusions only after having read Mueller’s redacted report carefully and completely, having read or watched pertinent statements and testimony, and having discussed this matter with my staff, who thoroughly reviewed materials and provided me with further analysis.

In comparing Barr’s principal conclusions, congressional testimony, and other statements to Mueller’s report, it is clear that Barr intended to mislead the public about Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s analysis and findings.

Barr’s misrepresentations are significant but often subtle, frequently taking the form of sleight-of-hand qualifications or logical fallacies, which he hopes people will not notice.

Under our Constitution, the president “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” While “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” is not defined, the context implies conduct that violates the public trust.

Contrary to Barr’s portrayal, Mueller’s report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment.

In fact, Mueller’s report identifies multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice, and undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence.

Impeachment, which is a special form of indictment, does not even require probable cause that a crime (e.g., obstruction of justice) has been committed; it simply requires a finding that an official has engaged in careless, abusive, corrupt, or otherwise dishonorable conduct.

Lol